Why would Plat Nation be upset?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perry did quite well in that fight. Ya know, considering an eye poke that was hard enough to bleed. Even still, he was in that fight with the number 10 guy. A hell of a striker. And he showed a bit of ground skills. I still think he has it in him to get a lot better.

So seriously, our fighter showed up, had a hell of a fight, and lost. It happens. Don't change my mind or make me upset at all.

The fact that some of you feel like you need to join an internet MMA forum "club" to support a fighter ... sheep, the lot of you.

"Platinum Nation". It's more cringe-worthy than;

4-horsewomen-wwe.jpg

Lol...fuck Mike Perry and fuck Mike Perry's dumb crybaby fans.

Dude has been exposed on more than one occasion.

He's not even worthy of the moniker of has-been...he's a never-was.

To be honest, this fight indicates that Perry actually CAN be a legitimate top 10 guy.

Because Perry is over hyped, he will be lucky to crack the top 5. Who is his best win? Ellenburger?

He's a fun fighter... At the end of the day he's absolutely right about him being the type of fighter that embodies everything most fans want to see

But it also makes him limited in what he can accomplish and who he can beat

I guess many of his fans legitimately believed he was the next WW champion

He’s the 2017-2018 Phil baroni.

And baroni was the man.

Take the role and go with it. The ufc loves guys like them. Fans like to see them in action.

I’m not upset. It was a good fight against a top guy and he showed a hell of a chin and a ton of heart. Ya I wish he would’ve won but shit happens. Some of these haters are so bitter. Like “OMG an exciting fighter has fans. I hate them all” lol perry will be back, and I’ll be here to back him like I have every fight he’s been in.

The fact that some of you feel like you need to join an internet MMA forum "club" to support a fighter ... sheep, the lot of you.

"Platinum Nation". It's more cringe-worthy than;

4-horsewomen-wwe.jpg
you are a silly boy and don't understand why plat nation was created.

RIP to the founding members, some names i cant remember, myself, & @Rex Kwon Do

im not upset..it is what it is. It was a war and both guys fought their heart out. Perry wil be back, he is young and strong.

Platinum Nation is the worst thing about Perry. I was rooting for him in this fight, but oh well. It was a good fight.

He did a lot better than I thought he would.

Not a fan of Mike but I like him more because of todays fight than before.

He's a fun fighter... At the end of the day he's absolutely right about him being the type of fighter that embodies everything most fans want to see

But it also makes him limited in what he can accomplish and who he can beat

I guess many of his fans legitimately believed he was the next WW champion
You can like a fighter without expecting him to be the next champ. Plat nation knows this. And that is why we have fun with it. It just seems the uptight insecure mma fans that can't handle "people liking anyone but THEIR guy" have the problems.

you are a silly boy and don't understand why plat nation was created.

RIP to the founding members, some names i cant remember, myself, & @Rex Kwon Do

Feel free to explain it to me UL, truly. If it was based on someone passing away, then I apologize for that.

But I stand by my original post that "Platinum Nation" turned into a giant meme full of over-the-top, preaching morons who are right up there with fanatical Conor fans.

Feel free to explain it to me UL, truly. If it was based on someone passing away, then I apologize for that.

But I stand by my original post that "Platinum Nation" turned into a giant meme full of over-the-top, preaching morons who are right up there with fanatical Conor fans.
no one died, lol.

some members left the chat or got kicked out for 'trolling' or trying to lead another plat nation chat

but come on... it's a forum, why do you think it was made?

Perry did quite well in that fight. Ya know, considering an eye poke that was hard enough to bleed. Even still, he was in that fight with the number 10 guy. A hell of a striker. And he showed a bit of ground skills. I still think he has it in him to get a lot better.

So seriously, our fighter showed up, had a hell of a fight, and lost. It happens. Don't change my mind or make me upset at all.

Agree. Both are great fighters. I think Mike's ceiling is a lot higher and he doesn't seem like the type to let a loss or 2 derail him.

Back