How does this sound: GSP vs RDA for the WW title. A battle between two 2 division champions.

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This fight would sell big time! I expect to see it happen once GSP recovers and Woodley stops ducking RDA and loses his belt to him. Guessing this happens between July-December 2018.

GSP totally wants this fight.

Am I missing something? Has RDA won a belt in another weight class other than lightweight? #MandellaEffect

<TheWire1>

2jhbox.gif

GSP isn't coming back to fight RDA imo

I don't think he cares about the ww belt anymore

The next thing is probably a Conor fight

Am I missing something? Has RDA won a belt in another weight class other than lightweight? #MandellaEffect

<TheWire1>
Once he beats Woodley silly. Read the first post.

Woodley is ducking RDA ?.
Going to need to see proof of this.

This fight would sell big time! I expect to see it happen once GSP recovers and Woodley stops ducking RDA and loses his belt to him. Guessing this happens between July-December 2018.

GSP would remain undefeated vs 2 division champs

If RDA beat Woodley, I Can see RDA's stock market Skyrock.

So maybe.

Tyron should have hopped into the cage and immediately started fighting RDA after RDA's win tonight
So much ducking, breh

would be a really tough fight for GSP, on the feet RDA is the better striker and RDA is really no slouch on the ground. take my money dana

would be a really tough fight for GSP, on the feet RDA is the better striker and RDA is really no slouch on the ground. take my money dana
What?? RDA would be on his back more than a $10 hooker.

Back