Colby calls out RDA

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Damn I hate Colby but thats a good move. Respect

It won’t be for the interim belt but I could see it being a true #1 contender fight (although I think RDA’s wins are better)

89c.gif

<{outtahere}>

LOL colby is digging his own grave. RDA is a nightmare match up for him.

This is the fight, but looks like RDA is banged up at the press conference.

Damn I hate Colby but thats a good move. Respect

"RDA couldn't finish a old broken Man."

Like your ass couldn't finish a 40 year old Damian Maia who bust you up on the feet...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ponzinibbio and Darren Till represents Brazil too, if he wants to fight someone and keep going with that storyline just choose one and let's go, Till already said he's down and i know he would embarass and KO Colby pathetic ass, his striking is probably the worst of ALL ranked fighters (exclude WMMA).

Nobrainer if Woodley is doing the surgery.

RDA/Covinton headlining in Brazil. Easy event to hype.

RDA would probably fuck this guy up over five rounds.

If Woodley is going to take time off for his shoulder, then I'm keen to see this fight

Funny coming from Colby who couldn't finish a Demian Maia that was dying from exhaustion.

RDA beats this bum he will go straight to the closest police station file a complaint!

Smart angle in all honesty. But Covington could have at least given my man RDA some credit for a solid performance.

RDA won't take a fight against a wrestler like Colby unless he has to. RDA has good takedowns but not so good TDD, he avoided Colby and Usman like the plague, even when he very first moved to 170.

"RDA couldn't finish a old broken Man."

Like your ass couldn't finish a 40 year old Damian Maia who bust you up on the feet...

giphy.gif
In fairness, he probably would have finished Maia if it was a 5 rounder.

Back