Tyron Woodley said right now on FS1 that RDA had many holes in his game

KarateYeah

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tyron is always trying to match make. He said RDA had several holes in his game (said it's his honest opinion).

Right now on the FS1 post fight show. Like, I understand your confidence, but let the man shine. Let Shelby decide who has a crack. Dude is always bitter about everyone.

And yeah, I know all this I'm saying is racist.

200.webp

Cool.

Which means he should have no issue accepting a fight with him.

Now he is at the desk next to TYRON lol.. will get interesting

You are
Tyron is always trying to match make. He said RDA had several holes in his game (said it's his honest opinion).

Right now on the FS1 post fight show. Like, I understand your confidence, but let the man shine. Let Shelby decide who has a crack. Dude is always bitter about everyone.

And yeah, I know all this I'm saying is racist.

200.webp
You are just reaching. He is paid to provide an expert analysis, and that is what he is doing. It is better than that bullshit "I like both fighters, and this is too tough to decide" bullshit "expert pick fights" nonsense. LOL

Megan Anderson is another great expert who provides an honest opinion about who she thinks is going to win the fight. I watched Fancy and Aussie and she picked RDA to win. She based it on what is on the record, her expertise as a fighter, what she has seen on tape, and her her own instincts. Nothing against Lawler.

We need more honest expression about "pros make fight picks." Don't be a timid fan with that "I like both fighters" bullshit. LOL

Wood tends to talk shit behind people's backs

He wasn't trying to be such a smartass when RDA was sitting right next to him

Ok, good. RDA said he had to look Tyron in the eye and he wants to challenge him for the belt lol.

Tyron had nothing to say but said he respects a guy who puts the work in and if the UFC decides, he'll be honored to fight him.

Good response. Tyron is scared.. (kidding).

Now do it BALD DUDE!

Wood tends to talk shit behind people's backs

He wasn't trying to be such a smartass when RDA was sitting right next to him

Haha, EXACTLY. Seems to have back peddled a bit now face to face huh? haha

Tyquill is the worst

Ducks WWs with shoulder injuries but is magically healed to fight LWs

i have no idea how this one will play out and i'm looing forward to it!

You are

You are just reaching. He is paid to provide an expert analysis, and that is what he is doing. It is better than that bullshit "I like both fighters, and this is too tough to decide" bullshit "expert pick fights" nonsense. LOL

Megan Anderson is another great expert who provides an honest opinion about who she thinks is going to win the fight. I watched Fancy and Aussie and she picked RDA to win. She based it on what is on the record, her expertise as a fighter, what she has seen on tape, and her her own instincts. Nothing against Lawler.

We need more honest expression about "pros make fight picks." Don't be a timid fan with that "I like both fighters" bullshit. LOL
200.webp

Wood destroys RDA any day any time and I despise Tyron. Despise no KKK or anything like that.

Just like he ducked Wonderboy and Maia, right? :rolleyes:
Kind of, he wasn't thrilled about rematching Wonderboy and tried to avoid it. As far as I'm concerned, he lost the 2nd and 1st, but it's all in how you want to view it and why he doesn't want any part of a 3rd.

My money would be on RDA finishing Woodley before the 4th round. Woodley doesn't have the cardio for the pace RDA would put on him.

Back