I heard Luke Thomas say on his podcast Sherdog is having issues

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think hes a pretty reliable source. He has a great reputation, knows a lot of people even if Jon Jones dislikes him. How true it is? They did away with Sherdog radio recently. Its become compromised due to poor ownership. Let go experienced staff etc.

Couldn't find any information about it but apparently the forum and fight finder Sherdog offers is only thing keeping it a float now.

Are there any other good MMA forums as good as Sherdog?

Are there any other good MMA forums as good as Sherdog?

tenor.gif

since inception, sherdog has always been heavy on forums, light on front page content. nothing new here.

Pretty sure sherdog is owned by CraveOnline

How are they doing these days?

This is it.

The underground is dog shit. Nothing else is even close.

underground is complete shit compared to this forum. But thats sad they got rid of the radio....Didn't even know about it until now

It doesn't matter about sherdog.com, because everyone comes for the forums, as these are the best forums on the internet, not just MMA forums, but best forums in any category.

Sherdog is dying is the new "ufc is dying"

What issues?
I haven't noticed any lack of fighter bashing threads or babe-ranking threads?

Luke talking that bullshit again. We here baby. We here.

It's Luke Thomas. He probably thinks the issues they are having relate to a lack of sensitivity training or that mods are disproportionately cisgendered.

The website is fucked and has needed a massive overhaul for years. About the only thing propping it up is the fight finder and this forum because they have both been around so damn long.

This is it.

The underground is dog shit. Nothing else is even close.

I love the underground, but can not find my passwords or urls to anywhere underground.

It is a Kafkaesque nightmare of not being able to +1 about human cock fighting.

Like Luke said SherdogRadio is going away and on a positive they have the forums going for them. The new owners suck since they let big Jeff go and it has certainly been different since he's been gone.

Plus we dont have Josh Gross, Loretta, and few others along with the already mentioned Sherwood himself.

Back