Are folks REALLY clowning on Platinum Perry after that fight?!?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I can't BELIEVE the amount of disrespect and hate I'm seeing here after that scrap.

Did nobody actually SEE their FACES after that fight?!?

I am no perry hugger by a LONG SHOT, but dude BROUGHT IT, and jacked Ponz' face up like something straight out of a HORROR movie.

Give PROPS where they are due, dudes.

Last edited:
Platinum Nation livestream:

1*cM8dgzmiMSxEcCKsAg1eFw.gif

Ponz with the eye pokes again. Not a Perry lover, but after that, I started rooting against Ponz.

Great fighter, great fight, great fight card

WAR UFC

Dude platinum nation has spent the last 4 months telling everyone who will click on their threads that perry is the GOAT. And you're wondering why people are disrespecting him after this fight?? He lost, even the best fighters lose. He was supposed to KO Pinocchio in the first round right? Fun fight either way tho for sure

Ponz with the eye pokes again. Not a Perry lover, but after that, I started rooting against Ponz.

It's a legit technique of his. He's so good and sneaky with it, the referee never calls time, yet he clearly does it.

Accident or not, he and Bones are GOAT at eye pokes.

It's alot easier to hide in the shadows on Sherdog and never put your name to a fighter and shit on everything.

I didn’t think Ponzi looked that good, and Perry looked worse.

I’m not a hater. I don’t care about outside of the cage antics because I understand that it helps sell fights...

But I don’t understand the Perry fanclub. I mean, I do understand that a chunk of it is sarcasm, but a lot of posters are genuine. That I don’t get.

Perry would've got the nod if Ponz didn't land that spinning elbow
It was neck and neck up to that point, the eye poke in the second drew blood and swelling which was when Ponz started landing clean, until that point Perry's head movement was really impressive. The spinning backfist takedown doesn't happen, and that one could have went either way, and whoever would have been named the winner would have deserved it.

Ponzi's face looked bad but that's not really an indication of what happened. Anyone who actually watched it would know that Perry got his ass kicked all over the octagon. It wasn't even close. Perry is all talk. It's pretty obvious.

I can't BELIEVE the amount of disrespect and hate I'm seeing here after that scrap.

Did nobody actually SEE their FACES after that fight?!?

I am no perry hugger by a LONG SHOT, but dude BROUGHT IT, and jacked Ponz' face up like something out of a HORROR movie.

Give PROPS where they are due, dudes.
You are now buddy, welcome to the Platinum Nation; in the morning we punch our gf at night we make satellites

Didn't see the fight but fuck Perry

Back