RDA is a legend

Fuckin A

Frankenberry comes to throw heat.

TRUE fighter.

Respect this monster.

WUGVZVM.png

He is without a doubt one of the most well rounded fighters ever, in my opinion. Masterful performance. Fucking great fight.

Simply amazing man. And people were calling PEDs afelter he besmirched Pettis. TWO years into Usada and hes still going hard 5 rounds with beasts like Lawler !

Dude could just grind and settle for guillotines and arm triangles

But he’ll put it all on the line anytime and

FIGHT

Hands down one for my favorite fighters

He's my favorite "good guy" type fighter out there, behind the saint that is Demian maia of course.

Agreed TS, Been a fan for quite some time now ,but his beating of Pettis made me a fan for life .
Glad he is having success @ 170 as I thought he would be to small and get his arse handed to him , glad I was wrong .

Dude could just grind and settle for guillotines and arm triangles

But he’ll put it all on the line anytime and

FIGHT
Fan of Dos Anjos but that's a bit of a fallacy. His often-cited BJJ credentials flatter him. I don't think he was even able to pass guard tonight, let alone do anything offensive, and Lawler isn't much of a grappler. Maybe he's better in the gi (I don't think he has won any major tournaments) but whatever trophies he has on his wall for grappling, he hasn't been able to make anything of it in MMA.

Fan of Dos Anjos but that's a bit of a fallacy. His often-cited BJJ credentials flatter him. I don't think he was even able to pass guard tonight, let alone do anything offensive, and Lawler isn't much of a grappler. Maybe he's better in the gi (I don't think he has won any major tournaments) but whatever trophies he has on his wall for grappling, he hasn't been able to make anything of it in MMA.
Lawler is a very strong defensive grappler imo, especially when he has his wits about him

Adding in the size advantage too

I dunno

I do see what you’re saying though

Lawler is the much bigger man and a tough SOB to hold down. Dont being much of a grappler dont turns him into an easy game for anyone, or have you seen anybody hold Lawler down, pass his guard and do great things on the ground against him since he got back in the UFC?

And if you want to talk about someone who is much of a grappler, watch RDA's fight against Diaz and then come back to crap on his ground game. Come on...

Last edited:
Lawler is the much bigger man and a tough SOB to hold down. Dont being much of a grappler dont turns him into an easy game for anyone, or have you seen anybody hold Lawler down, pass his guard and do great things on the ground against him since he got back in the UFC?

And if you want to talk about someone who is much of a grappler, watch RDA's fight against Diaz and then come back to crap on his ground game. Come on...
There wasn't much of a size difference between Dos Anjos and Lawler. Watch the face-off where the referee is giving instructions, Lawler is a bit taller, that's it. The whole tradition of BJJ that Dos Anjos comes from is based on nullifying size differences.

I saw the Dos Anjos/Diaz fight. There was no grappling at all in that fight.

Back