Khabib vs Woodley @ 170

Khabib would pull an Anthony Johnson and still miss weight when moving up.

Pretty much look like the Maia fight
Maybe, except Khabib is a much better and stronger wrestler than Maia - Khabib has a lot more tricks and techniques. I would have no doubt that Khabib could get Woodley down a few times.

I think that Woodley would win, but probably by UD.

I dont see Khabib getting Woodley down. Woodley fights terrified and would never get close. Hes also huge and a legit wrestler.

If Khabib managed to wrestle fuck Woodley to a decision, I'd go ahead and say hes the GOAT.

It'd basically be the Tibau fight. Khabib's TDs are worlds better than Maia's but Tyron is HUGE. Unless Khabib can find success in throws or trips, Woodly takes the decision.

Khabib beats him easily. He aint Maia,hes got variety of TDs .

It'd basically be the Tibau fight. Khabib's TDs are worlds better than Maia's but Tyron is HUGE. Unless Khabib can find success in throws or trips, Woodly takes the decision.
Tibau fight was 3 years ago. As if khabib hasnt improved since. He can easily take woodley down,though he lacks the submission skills of maia.

I dont see Khabib getting Woodley down. Woodley fights terrified and would never get close. Hes also huge and a legit wrestler.

If Khabib managed to wrestle fuck Woodley to a decision, I'd go ahead and say hes the GOAT.
Weeeell Woodly does back up to the cage a lot so he may be able to pull off one of his trips or throws. Otherwise Woodly by UD.

Khabib takedown is much better than Maia

But his stand-up/size/strength isn't on the same level.

In absolute terms, Maia might even be a scarier takedown artist @ WW (not sure of Khabib can rag doll much bigger talented wrestlers like Jon Fitch, Rick Story, etc).

Tibau fight was 3 years ago. As if khabib hasnt improved since. He can easily take woodley down,though he lacks the submission skills of maia.
Dude I like Khabib a lot and am well aware of his improvements. I never said that he couldn't do it. I just think Woodly is too strong for him to lock up. I'd love to be wrong tho.

But his stand-up/size/strength isn't on the same level.

In absolute terms, Maia might even be a scarier takedown artist @ WW (not sure of Khabib can rag doll much bigger talented wrestlers like Jon Fitch, Rick Story, etc.
Well if khabib can take rockhold and Cormier down, I'm pretty sure he can take woodley down

And once fight is on ground, khabib would maul woodley

Khabib needs that weight advantage, that won't happen with Woodley.

Woodley would need a couple of rounds to kill Khabib

Back