How many fighters in MMA history have been more complete/well rounded than RDA?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
the sturiking, from kicks, to boxing, to clinch. Took Lawler down multiple times multiple WWs like Hory struggled to. Some of the best BJJ in the sport, one of the most savage top games etc

Fedor
Demetrious
GSP
TJ

anyone else?

WEC Aldo

Jon Jones

Prime Cain

Condit

WEC Aldos boxing wasnt very good but hes up there, he was more complete in UFC tho. His clinch game i dont remember much of

Bones had terrible boxing

Cain had terrible defense standing and we dont know about his game off his back

lol Carlos..............love the guy but his TDD was alltime bad and his submission defense too. His defense standing wasnt much either

I will throw in Rockhold, DC and Edgar.

Frankie is a good mention, I'd take RDA overall tho

Luke has terrible boxing and his takedowns aren't very good either

DC has a terrible kicking game and his sturiking outside the clinch isn't very good

Frankie is a good mention, I'd take RDA overall tho

Luke has terrible boxing and his takedowns aren't very good either

DC has a terrible kicking game and his sturiking outside the clinch isn't very good

Yeah there are different levels to it for sure. Was looking at it more holistically.

As much as i dislike RDA he is looking damn good.

His technique is well rounded but he is a bit lacking in natural ability such as power and chin.

The fucking current BW and Flyweight champion?

His technique is well rounded but he is a bit lacking in natural ability such as power and chin.

did you not watch the fight? he clinched Robbie....hard....

and ate a few big shots. Robbie hits hard as fuck.

Not many. Dude is a fucking monster right now.
Currently, Luke R, DC, TJ, Edgar

Cody,Tj,Cruz,Whittaker,Aldo,Edgar,mendes,Jon jones,Cain,Overeem,Gsp,Dj,bj penn,barao.

I think he looks great in general. No one has ever looked better / more natural at MMA than GSP in his prime. If he were a mortal kombat character his health meter would be damn near full at the end of most his fights.

I thought the RDA flurry in the 2nd round looked sloppy AF to be honest. He punched Robbie in the shoulder, glancing blows, barely above the dick...

did you not watch the fight? he clinched Robbie....hard....

and ate a few big shots. Robbie hits hard as fuck.
I didn’t say he isn’t strong. I said he doesn’t have power as in punching power and I don’t think he has the chin to eat a Woodley-bomb considering he got rocked-out by another not so powerful puncher in Eddie Alvarez.
Robbie’s power is overrated and he really didn’t connect that cleanly. When was the last time Lawler even slept someone?

Back