Reminder: Platinum Mike Perry is only 26 years old. He is the future of the division

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Congratulations to Ponzi for outpointing Mike Perry but I think the future is brighter for the latter. PMP was a bit inefficient with his energy in the last rounds, with a little bit of tweaking and better game planning he easily wins that fight. His skillset is already at a solid top 10 level, I think it is inevitable that he becomes a solid contender for the title in the foreseeable future

LOL More like the future Erick Silva.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The future looks kinda bleak then.

When GSP was 26, he sure as hell wasn't a sloppy brawler parrying combinations with his chin.

Ain't gonna have much of a future when you use your face for defending strikes.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The future..?

He looked sloppy in every department.

26 is literally the age of athletic peak.

No he's just another brawler.

If he keeps eating flush left hooks like that he won't last very much longer.

He has been exposed. Too 1- dimensional.. never shown any growth..

That guy just looks a street fighter. He doesn't look skilled at all

Perry won't ever win a decision against a top 10 guy. He will either score a knockout or lose a decision. Deal with it.
<seedat>

He's a guy that the UFC should have headlining the prelims to get people pumped about buying the PPV but he will not be a serious title contender.

Congratulations to Ponzi for outpointing Mike Perry but I think the future is brighter for the latter. PMP was a bit inefficient with his energy in the last rounds, with a little bit of tweaking and better game planning he easily wins that fight. His skillset is already at a solid top 10 level, I think it is inevitable that he becomes a solid contender for the title in the foreseeable future

Ummmmmm. No. Just no.

Back