Ngannou is tailor made for a big strong wrestler...

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If he gets by Stipe I cringe at the knowledge that The UFC will give Bork a title shot...and that he'll win easily via bumrush and hulksmash.

And that my friends, will be the last MMA fight I ever watch.

*edit* last UFC MMA fight I ever watch

Lol Francis would literally murder Brock. Cain, Stipe, Jon Jones and DC are the only men who can beat him

I have no doubt he can get wrestlefucked, the question is how do you shoot on him or clinch with him without getting tagged, because seemingly all it takes is one shot and you're knocked out or stunned

How would you even know this? Hes never faced a strong wrestler, i bet he stuffs brock and KOs him in 1 minute. Alistair already tried wall and stall and we all saw how that worked out for him.

Lol Francis would literally murder Brock. Cain, Stipe, Jon Jones and DC are the only men who can beat him

Final Say vs the Francis nuthuggers here on the forums is the real battle to keep an eye on over the next month.

How would you even know this? Hes never faced a strong wrestler, i bet he stuffs brock and KOs him in 1 minute. Alistair already tried wall and stall and we all saw how that worked out for him.

Great wresters have made superior strikers look bad on many occasions, due to the hesitancy caused by being weary of the TD. Yes, Ngannou would likely swing for the fences, but one mistake and *snaps fingers* he's a dead man.

Sorry bud,
Ngannou has to spend his entire camp on wrestling take down defense. Thats all...
As soon as he stuffs 2 to 3 attempts from Brock its all over.

Everyone said that about the "smaller" Cain Velasquez would get hulk smashed as well.

Great wresters have made superior strikers look bad on many occasions, due to the hesitancy caused by being weary of the TD. Yes, Ngannou would likely swing for the fences, but one mistake and *snaps fingers* he's a dead man.
What if francis can wrestle too?

Brock is the only one that can wrestlerape ngannou in UFC due to how strong and big he is
If Brock can take carwin down then there's no doubt in my mind he can do the same to ngannou

If Blaydes improves steadily he might be able to win the rematch.

Bork is too old and can't pass drug tests.

Dont get me wrong, I loathe Bork, but if this fight is ever made...I hope Ngannou kept his shovel.

Reaching here. For the sky.

Back