I guess this will do.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Ponzi for years, and I've been waiting for him to get the props that he deserves. Perry might not be that good, but he has a big fan base, and beating down a guy with a big fan base will finally get him the respect he deserves.

So long as he doesn't let this MMA fight get in the way of his eyepoking, I think he'll win

So long as he doesn't let this MMA fight get in the way of his eyepoking, I think he'll win

You do realize that the very design of the UFC gloves lends itself to inadvertent eyepokes right? I mean if you look at how often it happens in The UFC even a drooling halfwit would have to see that there's something wrong. Especially when compared to the number of accidental eyepokes that have occurred in other orgs.

It doesn't count as an eye poke unless the ref catches it. Otherwise it was just a precision strike.

You do realize that the very design of the UFC gloves lends itself to inadvertent eyepokes right? I mean if you look at how often it happens in The UFC even a drooling halfwit would have to see that there's something wrong. Especially when compared to the number of accidental eyepokes that have occurred in other orgs.

Oh for sure the glove design sucks, but that being said Ponz poked Gunnar about 3-4 times in a minute. That's not just on poor glove design, that's on Ponz.

Panzinibbio is about to get starched.

I just hope this ends in a solid KO. I don’t care which way it goes.

The Ponz is a good fighter. I don't think he's champ material, but he's a real test for anyone.

Oh for sure the glove design sucks, but that being said Ponz poked Gunnar about 3-4 times in a minute. That's not just on poor glove design, that's on Ponz.

For sure, i don’t understand why they don’t switch to the Pride gloves? Those were more suited for MMA

Ok this is turning out to be a fun fight but honestly, does anyone think these two are actually top contenders? They’re good fighters no doubt, but, they are not elite. Not yet.

giphy.gif

Back