Pathetic by Cormier

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Title fight against Texeira?, has he been spending to much time with Bisping?. WTF?

there's a swede that he's REALLY scared of waiting for him after volkan, I understand DC's desperation

He's fighting Volkan lol

Glover asked for a title fight he said "I told him we'll see but I don't turn fights down"

That's not booking a fight with Glover

Besides Gus and Volkan there really isn't anyone else at 205. Sad but true.

Have you looked at the LHW rankings lately? Idiot

Lol who else? LHW is shallow as fuck. At least this is a new matchup.

there's a swede that he's REALLY scared of waiting for him after volkan, I understand DC's desperation

i mean he did beat gus the first time by split....

but gus hurt him bad and probably won if we go by pride rules.

regardless i think gus would take him out this time. He looked amazing vs glover

What do you want him to do? Glover just called him out! I think he knows Glovers down the list, but he was showing him respect by saying IF he's next, he'll be glad to do it.

It's perfectly fine. Volkan fight is happening soon, then Teixeira in May.

He called for May, not for the Volkan fight to be cancelled.

Who else is there? Gustaffson is out.

Title fight against Texeira?, has he been spending to much time with Bisping?. WTF?
you cunts will whine about anything and everything. glover is doing his job lobbying and cormier responded properly with, "go win your fight."

cormier is already scheduled to take on oezdemir in january.

TS =

9f7269b8d9f443e29385cf2febe123a2.jpg

Need jones back to put him in his place again.

i mean he did beat gus the first time by split....

but gus hurt him bad and probably won if we go by pride rules.

regardless i think gus would take him out this time. He looked amazing vs glover

By Pride rules Gus would have gotten a yellow card for running

Gus just had shoulder surgery.

alexthemaulerUPDATE!
Op done ✅ Got my shoulder fixed, feel great, been 3 month with a plate keeping my collarbone in place! Now rehab and slowly getting back in 100% training! Can’t wait to get back to the octagon
Nov 27.

Back