Call Me Crazy, But I Prefer To Watch Tyron Woodley Than

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fights like Cannonier vs Blachowicz. There was no tension. No sense that one shot could end the fight. No drama what so ever. No anticipation of Sherdog going full blown racist/retarded after the fight.

For me, these types of fights are more boring than Woodley vs Wonderboy or Woodley vs Maia.

That was just two guys sparring with nothing on the line. At least, to me, that is what it seemed like. Uneventful. LOL

I would rather watch Tyron fight than....
Paint dry,
Get a colonoscopy,
Go shopping,
Do chores around the house,
Watch WMMA,
Etc.

That's a list of a few things that are slightly lower on my list of things I like to do. After watching Tyrone's last 2-3 snooze fests, I actually can get a nice power nap mid card now.

fights like Cannonier vs Blachowicz. There was no tension. No sense that one shot could end the fight. No drama what so ever. No anticipation of Sherdog going full blown racist/retarded after the fight.

For me, these types of fights are more boring than Woodley vs Wonderboy or Woodley vs Maia.

That was just two guys sparring with nothing on the line. At least, to me, that is what it seemed like. Uneventful. LOL
I obo don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Who is bumping all these Woodley threads?

We've got 2 necro threads on the front page calling him the "greatest fighter that ever lived"

Edit: 6 threads about or relating to Woodley on the front page

Last edited:
Back