The Reem fought with fear

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He tried to grapple, realised Ngannou was too strong and then forgot all his decades of training and threw sloppy punches with his eyes shut and no technique.

It was almost like watching a Tyson fight when he was in his prime. Opponents crumbled just knowing who they were in the ring with.

I wonder if Stipe will be able to keep it together....

You start threads with stupidity.

He fought stupid.

He had a good gameplan against JDS. I was expecting the same in this one.

Looked like there was no gameplan whatsoever.

Relax snowflake, Sherdog will never be your safe space!
How does this make any sense at all? It was a bad post man, adding onto it a minute later just made it that much worse.

Stipe accepted a fight with Ngannou about a week after the Overeem fight! What a duck!

It was obvious the moment he threw that running, flailing punch at the opening bell he was terrified of getting touched by Ngannou

<Fedor23>

How does this make any sense at all? It was a bad post man, adding onto it a minute later just made it that much worse.

Stipe accepted a fight with Ngannou about a week after the Overeem fight! What a duck!

Stipe isn't a duck. I never said he was. I am worried that he may become one. But i hope he makes it to the Octagon.

I was amazing how Reems monster looping left just bounced of Nganny

He tried to grapple, realised Ngannou was too strong and then forgot all his decades of training and threw sloppy punches with his eyes shut and no technique.

It was almost like watching a Tyson fight when he was in his prime. Opponents crumbled just knowing who they were in the ring with.

I wonder if Stipe will be able to keep it together....
Likely underestimated the strength of Ngannou, but he has been taken down before. Overeem just doesnt have the best takedown technique and Francis probably has gotten better at TD defense in general. The game plan was correct though.

Back