Abel Trujilo another fighter turned vegan that's lost all his muscles

ChrisWhite

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He is looking smaller by the fight.

Just like Jon Fitch it seems that fighters who switch to vegan diet loose a lot of muscles and become less of a fighter.

Nate Diaz + Steak = LW, WW, Moneyweight champion

no shit

no meat = loss of gains

which is the only reason i'm not going completely vegan.
probably makes weight cutting easier though

Yet Khabib gets no credit for taking down a juiced to the gills Trujillo about 350 times

Is he even actually vegan or is that a cover story?

Veganism doesn't negatively impact muscle growth at all. Read some research before you spout bullshit you insecure :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

So nice that all these roided up guys can go the im a vegan route to explain why they all shrunk from one fight to the next. Anyways whoes cares about abel punchingbagillo

It's a coincidence, or bad vegan diet.

Bradley was a world class boxer for years as a vegan, and had one of the best physiques in the sport.

hi-res-132352794-boxer-tim-bradley-steps-on-the-scale-to-weigh-140_crop_exact.jpg

Going vegeterian or vegan does not necessary mean loss of muscle. But it takes planning and creativity to eat properly and get all you need. I am not there, but I reduced my meat consumption by about 90%. I don’t plan on giving it up completely, but I am lucky that my wife is an amazing cook.

Vegan you say? I did not know PED's were made from meat?

He is looking smaller by the fight.

Just like Jon Fitch it seems that fighters who switch to vegan diet loose a lot of muscles and become less of a fighter.
It is a bullshit diet. Think about, if you were a human walking the Earth 10000 years ago, and you decided to become vegan, you would surely be malnourished.

That is how you know it is a bullshit diet. It only works today, because of science and technology, that allows for supplementation and enrichment of certain foods.

Going vegeterian or vegan does not necessary mean loss of muscle. But it takes planning and creativity to eat properly and get all you need. I am not there, but I reduced my meat consumption by about 90%. I don’t plan on giving it up completely, but I am lucky that my wife is an amazing cook.
Yes... she... is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back