DC Has Too Much Swagger For Jon Anik

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Anik needs to be cut. The guy is too stiff, and can't play along. He doesn't know how to go along with his co-hosts energy.

Jon Anik adds nothing to the broadcast. If DC wasn't on, I would be watching the fights without any commentary. Snoop Dogg is 1000X better than Jon Anik. LOL

by the traditional definition of swagger neither of them have it.

however Conor and Jon Jones have swag off the charts

AL Gore has too much swagger for Jon Anik

DC is only slightly less corner than Jon Robotnik.

You need a hype man, Anik and DC together do nothing for me.

I'd have Rogan, Cruz & DC as a 3 piece whenever possible, I'd also have them judge the fights.

DC is the best commentator theyve had since trying to replace Goldberg. Morgan Freeman could be commentating and you guys would say he sucks.

Cormier is the best commentator in UFC history

People never give Anik the credit he deserves. Disregard the fact that he sounds a little robotic and monotone because that's just his voice. I was very skeptical of him when he first started commentating, but that guy almost never makes mistakes. I can count on one hand the number of times he's fucked up.

DC seems a lot more composed on the undercard fights and gives better analysis, but maybe it's just because Rogans not there.

When he gets excited it's a different story

I'd take Goldberg over DC or Anik all day long. At least he's energetic and entertaining.

DC's voice is cancer

Aniks voice is AIDS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back