Erick Silva Is Already Using Self-Defense (Grappling). LOL

Did he do that fake touch glove technique and proceed to get knocked out again?

I think the kid is showing a ton of promise in this fight. Definitely future champ material.

That young guy won 30-27
Active defense matters

Come on, guys. He's only 19. Give him some time, and we might be looking at a future champ.

I think the kid is showing a ton of promise in this fight. Definitely future champ material.

I think he is officially done. I think I'm about ready to retire this sherdog meme for good.

GOAT in 7-8 years. You’ll see.

In Silva's defense he apparently had a bad training camp. He didn't do all his chores so he missed 2 weeks of training due to his mommy and daddy grounding him.

I thought hiring Cody East was the UFCs biggedt mistake.

Having Erick Silva fight might even be worse. As an adult I don't understand how people can be fine watching Jordan Mein beat up a child. There needs to be age requirements to step in the cage!

Lol I missed that.

Did he say it in such a way that they realize they are a part of the joke or is Anik just stupid in addition to boring?
He said it during tale of the tape. He said it in a way that was oblivious to the meme Silva has become. He had the nerve to say eithe "just" or "only" 33, implying he has lots of time. While Mein had a 28 by his name.

Back