IF a motivated Rampage Jackson fought Daniel Cormier today

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Would DC wrestle him like he did with Anderson Silva ?

or do you think he would stay standing with Quinton?

No one wants to stand and bang with Rampage. DC will wrestlefuck any form of Rampage into dust.

Last edited:
Rampage would get rag dolled by DC... prime Ramapge was good but rampage doesnt have the work ethic. relys heavily on natural talent

Rampage would get out wrestled and gas.

Rampage is an overrated bum. DC smashes any version of him.

Pride Rampage is a tough fight for DC. Still favour DC.

Would DC wrestle him like he did with Anderson Silva ?

or do you think he would stay standing with Quinton?

The problem wasn't his motivation. Lack of logic, new approach, I don't know what was in his head.

He would have wrestled him.

Prime Rampage could only be stopped with knees to the face and Cormier knee game is weak.

if there was a respectful Japanese audience I think Rampage could pull it off. 10 years ago vs current DC.

I'd like to see it.

I would pick DC but I wouldn't count Rampage out.

Below are some fights he had against beast grapplers and the result:
King Mo 1-1
Bader loss
Jones loss
Hamill Win
Rashad loss
Hendo Win
Lindland Win
Arona Win
Randleman Win

So Rampage beat a lot of great wrestlers and BJJ guys but he lost a lot too. DC would be among the better of them so I think if we're talking primes, the fight is closer than some of us think.

I doubt Dc can wrestlerape a strong wrestler like rampage.
Rampage by ko

DC is the favorite over prime Rampage, though Rampage would have a decent shot.

A somewhat past prime Rampage displayed very good TDD vs. Jones, though he did lose every round and eventually got take down and choked out.

So prime Rampage did have good TDD. After his knees went to shit though, it was pathetic how easily he was taken down. I remember one TD by Glover that was comical - Glover basically touched his leg and he fell over.
Prime Rampage could only be stopped with knees to the face and Cormier knee game is weak.
DC doesn’t have to stop him to beat him.

Back