Which fighter has been submitted by these guys: Tanner, Jason Miller, Shields and Ronaldo Souza?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here are his 4 submission losses in his career. They´re all timestamped if you want to take a look.

I believe that´s the best path to victory for RDA tonight, look for a submission.

Not gonna be easy to get Lawler to the ground though. Best sprawl in the game.
VacantSingleApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

Thoughts?

I can see RDA finding a TD in the clinch. I doubt he will try to shoot on Lawler.

No way RDA keeps Lawler down unless he clings onto his legs for dear life and buries his head in Lawler's crotch like Pig Rig, imo.

<36>

Those are a bunch of 185 pounders and RDA is coming up from lightweight.

Since you´re a Seagal fan, did he really teach Silva that kick?

I think so. Silva didn't even know what a kick was before Seagal. Kicking is the base of Aikido.

No way RDA keeps Lawler down unless he clings onto his legs for dear life and buries his head in Lawler's crotch like Pig Rig, imo.
That shit between Johny Burger and Lawler was hilarious, but bjj black belts have different ways of keeping people down than wrestlers. I think if it hits the canvas, RDA has a chance. He has some solid finishes.

Lawler?

Edit: Nevermind. The great historians of these walls have already answered.

So a former LW is going to do to Robbie what MWs did and no WWs have since he dropped down? Okay.

What question?
You were too quick trying to be funny troll and didn´t even see the last word "thoughts" , where I asked people´s thoughts on the idea of a submission being the best path to RDA's victory.

So a former LW is going to do to Robbie what MWs did and no WWs have since he dropped down? Okay.
GSP finished the MW champ after being retired for 4 years. But yeah, I guess it´s impossible for a guy like RDA to finish a WW even though he just did so flawlessly in his last fight.

I'm still baffled that Matt brown of all people landed two takedowns on Lawler, but guys like rory couldn't. This is a scary fight for RDA, but he has the tools to get the job done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back