What are you Eating/Drinking for UFC Platinum tonight?

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Suh brehs, what are you eating and drinking tonight? for me its the classic, have alot of beer, BBQ flavour chips and burgers

I imagine Platinum would appreciate Jagerbombs.

I imagine Platinum would appreciate Jagerbombs.
giphy.gif

Nothing unfortunately. Got my 7 year old sons Bday party, plus the time difference will already keep me up past 5am,cant miss this card though!

He will KO this dude tonight. You already know what the haters are gonna eat.

Thai food (I'm in Thailand), fresh fruits, coconut water straight from the coconut.

My dog will be having some fresh Argentinian tonight, courtesy of the best butcher in the world.

mimg-platinum-dogfood.jpg

Vodka, jager and about £1000 of the party powder.

beers and i had roast chicken flavoured chips the other day. they were pretty damn good. might pick up some more.

Made a greek salad for tonight with pork souvlaki. Yes, i´m quite the chef.

Beers and now a 7% pear cider and some chips (or crisps or whatever you call them)

Country pork ribs, rice pilaf, grilled veggies, some IPA's, and some Island Sweet Skunk

At the pub just now having a few pints of tennants then back to the flat for a few 13 Hops. Got spicy chicken and chips (fries) for later. Won't get to see the main until next week due to FP restrictions but 7 prelim fights are pretty good. No wmma either, bonus

perry-jpg.313317

Panting Partridge Perry. A choice inspired by the Platinum one sweating in a portable sauna and singing bastardized Christmas songs.

perry-sauna-q-a-jpg.313319

Back