A thing to remember about GSP vs Bisping

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP took down a natural 205 lbs fighter and a 185 lbs champion WITH EASE

woodley is dead if GSP sorts out his colitis issues tbh. he's gonna get GNP'd from half guard into bolivion

As much as I love GSP, Woodley is on another level than Bisping when it comes to TDD

It was a great fight that GSP won.

GSP will never give boring Woodley a Canadian panty night.

GSP weighs around 200lbs, he's also a natural 205er, yet he cut to 170 for all but 1 fight in his career.

woodley is dead if GSP sorts out his colitis issues tbh. he's gonna get GNP'd from half guard into bolivion
When exactly? He struggled immensely to get and hold him down and even missed some takedowns.

He us d to regularly take Rashad down in training in his prime.

Shad is a 205ld woodley but better.

Would not even be a competitive fight, and woodley has no drawing power.

I can’t see george getting up any kind of motivation for this fight.

He’s gonna give 185 another whack or try dc at 205 or stay retir d.

Nothing at WW gets him off the couch. Only thing that could is if some damn how Conor gets the 170 strap.

That is the only way we ever see George at 70 agai

GSP weighs around 200lbs, he's also a natural 205er, yet he cut to 170 for all but 1 fight in his career.

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

Another thing to remember, Bisping wasn't afraid to fight Anderson Silva, while GSP has avoided him like the plague<28><GSPWoah><{silvanormal}>

...... He never at any point during his WW career weighed 200 lbs but he beat multiple WWs who did.

Nothing at WW gets him off the couch. Only thing that could is if some damn how Conor gets the 170 strap.

I'd love to see DC vs GSP but with colitis in the mix it can probabl never happen :(

Comparing Bisping's TDD to Woodley's TDD?

Go jump off a bridge...

Another thing to remember, Bisping wasn't afraid to fight Anderson Silva, while GSP has avoided him like the plague<28><GSPWoah><{silvanormal}>
...... Bisping is in the same weightclass as Anderson Silva and was for most of his UFC tenure.... Anderson Silva was like 20+ lbs bigger than Georges...

Anderson Silva also avoided Jon Jones like the plague, using this same logic.

A non-elite fight btw 2 sloppy dudes at 185

...... He never at any point during his WW career weigh 200 lbs but he beat multiple WWs who did.

Again, natural weight isn't the weight you weigh for a couple hours before a fight.

He weighed 196 on the embedded before the Bisping fight and was in the 190s when he was a WW

Again, natural weight isn't the weight you weigh for a couple hours before a fight.

He weighed 196 on the embedded before the Bisping fight and was in the 190s when he was a WW
192 which was like his highest weight is not even close to 200 or LHW..... lol it's factually closer to MW.

You're an idiot. It's training, not an actual fight. Rashad was also able to take Jon Jones down and hold him there in practice and we all saw all that worked out when they actually fought. Garbrandt "KOed" Dillashaw in practice but couldn't do it in their fight where it really matters.

And FYI, Evans and Woodley fight completely different so I don't get your comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back