Why are most Conor haters so creepy?

Unthinking Majority

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I understand how a lot of people are haters of his but why do so many also try to criticize his looks or criticize what he does outside of the octagon and act like he's some kind of demon?

I feel like I've seen this thread before

The guy posts pictures of himself standing outfront of a car in nothing but a Speedo and the people who call him a weirdo for that are the creepy ones. Okay then...

The haters are like that because the fanboys that preceded them were as creepy.

Tired of irrational haters? Well you only have yourselves to blame balls munchers.

yNoN8nW.gif

The guy posts pictures of himself standing outfront of a car in nothing but a Speedo and the people who call him a weirdo for that are the creepy ones. Okay then...
Are you saying you never stood in front your car in your skivvys and took a few pics ?

Conor fans always create the WORST threads.

Last edited:
Why are a lot of Conor fans complete dorks who think they look cool using his catch phrases? It's a two way street.

Someone should do a thread about why Conor fans are so creepy....

The fact that you are triggered enough over peoples opinions of a complete stranger that you had to make this thread is kind of creepy.

He is on your mind a lot I take it? Why don't you take it to the next level and sneak onto his property.

because for some reason they're more obsessed with him than his nuthuggers are.

they have no self awareness, and they're pretty delusional and bitter.

Why are a lot of Conor fans complete dorks who think they look cool using his catch phrases? It's a two way street.

lol yeah, they act like they were rich enough to purchase exotic cars while these fucks couldnt event rent a wreckage.

Way too obvious. Should have went the other way with it though.

His fans are creepy as well. Vicariously living through him cause their lives are so dull.

Seriously, I understand how a lot of people are haters of his but why do so many also try to criticize his looks or criticize what he does outside of the octagon and act like he's some kind of demon?

Why are Conor Defenders so FUKN STUPID? ohhhhhhh thats right......... He is their New Laterst Greatest IDOL TO WORSHIP...... He is NOT Gawd. ..To say otherwise is Creepy??? rotflmao.

Why are Conor Defenders so FUKN STUPID? ohhhhhhh thats right......... He is their New Laterst Greatest IDOL TO WORSHIP...... He is NOT Gawd. ..To say otherwise is Creepy??? rotflmao.
You're creepy.

Lump them all together, haters and huggers alike.

Call them Conor obsessors, they're all equally annoying.

I don't usually bite but I'm having a bad day...... I'm not going to waste my time hating on conor mcgregor on an online forum. I'm going to waste my time hating on you and your stupid fkin thread on an online forum Wasteland this Shit.

Back