Is Robbie Lawler gonna put RDA to sleep tonight ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
robbie-lawler-rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-on-fox-26-weigh-ins.jpg

I got a weird feeling Robbie gonna sleep RDA tonight. How you guys see this fight going ?

I think either Robbie wins or RDA wins

edit:

deleting account if draw

When was the last time lawler put someone to sleep?

I'm not sure this is that Robbie lawler, especially if last performance against cerrone was anything to go by. Legit title contenders should be beating the brakes off of Cerrone.

I'm going for RDA probably a finish

+: If it goes past 2 rounds Robbie will probably Gas

i think RDA. robbie is a good fighter and has put on great shows but I hope RDA can control him. be cool to have another contender for 2 different belts. a modern day bj

I expect the titanium jaw to hold up

Just the beat down for 5 rounds

If Robbie finishes RDA, I will cut off my dick

When was the last time lawler put someone to sleep?

I'm not sure this is that Robbie lawler, especially if last performance against cerrone was anything to go by. Legit title contenders should be beating the brakes off of Cerrone.

I'm going for RDA probably a finish

+: If it goes past 2 rounds Robbie will probably Gas
Unless RDA isn't a legit title contender either...
Plus Cerrone on a good night can give anyone a hard fight.

Lawyer looks bigger, if he plays a sensible game he should win. RDA needs to go heavy in the leg-kicks otherwise it could be a long night.

There’s a good chance he will. But...

Robbie by decision.

7f6c73a94df566300b667ea641018adb5f8edbcd_hq.gif

As much as I love Robbie I think RDA wins this.

Unless RDA isn't a legit title contender either...
Plus Cerrone on a good night can give anyone a hard fight.

I'm picking RDA to win but Robbie is tough for anyone still at this stage because he's got heart and he will try and beat you up at some point, not because of astounding KO power.

Maybe Robbie has bad match-ups and RDA isn't one of them, maybe a wonderboy or Tyron can clown him, Tyron had a good strategy last time to take him out early, I just think at some point these prolonged fights are going to get too much for him

This version of Lawler looks diminished from the decision war champion Lawler, who was already less explosive but more complete than the previous KO artist version of lawler, improved mainly due to footwork, elusiveness, better takedown defence as well as composure/fightIQ. Robbie used to literally fall into submissions, especially once gassing and fighting wildly, so he definitely improved his overall game.

Just think RDA will have too much tonight. And I'm an RDA fan.

Lawyer looks bigger, if he plays a sensible game he should win. RDA needs to go heavy in the leg-kicks otherwise it could be a long night.

Robbie used to fight st 185, and rda at 155 so no supprise there.

Unfortunately I have rda in this fight.

Long time ruthless fan, but Robbie’s Too old and battle worn.

See him loosing badly and going out on his shield.

The newer breed doesn’t have the battle wear a lot of the old guard has, they are the up and commers.

Sucks I’m not s fan of any of the newer WW’s but I know my old favorites are too long in the tooth now

Ehhhh i dont know.

Ive doubted robbies jaw since the diaz ko. I mean, he fell down FORWARD. When is that good?

I think RDA can get it done.

Robbie is a slow starter and takes rounds off sometimes, where as RDA is a pressure fighter who has cardio to go hard for 25 minutes.

Back