Why are most Connor fans so creepy?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I understand how a lot of people are a fan of him but why do so many also try to copy his looks and worship him as some kind of god and even wear the full Reebok kit?

giphy.gif

Cause he's a creepy little bastard himself, but at least it made him rich.

Who the fuck is wearing the Rebook kit? I just don't believe it. Then again, better than 5 years ago when everyone was wearing that stupid Affliction and Ed Hardy garbage.

Seriously, I understand how a lot of people are a fan of him but why do so many also try to copy his looks and worship him as some kind of god and even wear the full Reebok kit?

So how many of his millions of fans have you met in order to state that "most of them are creepy"?

Most of them disappeared after Diaz humiliated McGregor. Mayweather made almost the remaining fans commit suicide. The last McGregor fans are the toughest and creepiest

Nothing creepy about robbing your neighbours - male or female - red underwear and giving them a good ol' sniff while shouting 'EIREEEEEEEEEE!'

We're not weird, we just have character

Who the fuck is wearing the Rebook kit? I just don't believe it. Then again, better than 5 years ago when everyone was wearing that stupid Affliction and Ed Hardy garbage.
in reality there is no way to wear mma clothing of any kind without looking douchey.

Last edited:
Conor fans are great. At least the cool Irish ones that go to live events and chant. They make for a great atmosphere.

Back