MODS... Is someone going to post the official threads for tonight ?

The guest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Early start on this card. 4:30 EST.

3.5 hours from now.

tenor.gif

No one cares about this fight card, so no. Conor said hes coming back to ufc soon so the real fans will wait for a fight that matters.

Yup. I have them ready to go. But when I put them up too early, they fill up before the fights actually start.

Let's pray to the just bleed god that the main event delivers!

<{JustBleed}>

this is a stank ass shit card, the only thing that matters is the Lawler fight and the PLATINUM MAIN EVENT, just put up a PLATINUM WAR PARTY thread and we are golden

why is Erik Silva on fb prelims?

top prospect.

imo

AAAAAANNNND OCCTAAGON CONTROL

this is a stank ass shit card, the only thing that matters is the Lawler fight and the PLATINUM MAIN EVENT, just put up a PLATINUM WAR PARTY thread and we are golden

GTFO

Glover vs Chirkunov will be dope

and a few good prelims too.

So is it ...
1. Madness to your method
or
2. Method to your madness

I've tried putting them up early and locking them but then I get a bunch of messages asking when they will be open, lol.

Shonuf was an absolute pro at this type of thing.

Yup. I have them ready to go. But when I put them up too early, they fill up before the fights actually start.
We can't help that,

Premature fight discussion ejaculate - a lot of people suffer from it and threads get filled too early, its nobodies fault.

why is Erik Silva on fb prelims?

top prospect.

imo

Huh?

Is this a new inside joke thing?

Dude is a decent fighter but he's shed the prospect label and is settling nicely into his Melvin Guillard role.

Back