Another Frye vs. Takayama type fight

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just found this GRAINY video on Youtube....It is of Steve Bosse' during his hockey days.

Funny! Also doesn't end the way I thought it would.

fight starts around 2:39

worst time stamp ever

Good fight, thats how u start a hockey game!!

Lol @ soccer losers

Why are there so many fights in Ice hockey?

Those refs weren’t breaking up SHHEEEEEEIIT

WTF is going on here? They play a crappy song and 2 just randomly fight before the game starts

It's the Canadian national anthem ...

Come on now

Auto correct musta shuffled the letters around.

So they fight before playing ? Hockey never makes it where its over 80 degrees for 9 months

Bosse lost. The other guy should've tried MMA.

Good fight, thats how u start a hockey game!!

Lol @ soccer losers

Nobody likes American sports lol

projected-global-viewership-for-major-sporting-events-in-2014-live-average-audience_chartbuilder-2.png

Nobody likes American sports lol

projected-global-viewership-for-major-sporting-events-in-2014-live-average-audience_chartbuilder-2.png
Bro league of legends videogame finals had over 100M viewers from china alone and game has only existed since 2008. Soon i will be to say “nobody likes physical sports lol” cant wait

Why are there so many fights in Ice hockey?

It's a lot less now than it was before. In the NHL in the 80's they averaged more than a fight a game. Now it's like 0.23 a game. It's changed so much that there is just a couple of heavyweights left in the NHL. Before every team used to have 2-3 heavyweights.

WTF is going on here? They play a crappy song and 2 just randomly fight before the game starts

That is why it is so Funny!

They let em get it out of their system first.....Clean game from then on I am sure.

Back