Cyborg wins via ..............

GEMMAYUI

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
.................... submission.

Holly is durable and has good defense, and i think she could withstand the onslaught of Cyborg all the way to a close decision. However, Holly has a very suspect ground game. this was most evident in her title defense against Meisha, where Miesha took her back, and neck, and choked her out with considerable ease. Cyborg tends to prefer to keep fights standing as this is her forte; however, her training videos suggest she also has an excellent ground game, and i think she beats Holly on the ground much easier than if she opts to keep the fight standing. Am not saying she cant beat Holly on the feet, she can, but i think her likelihood of winning is much greater if she goes for, and secures, the take down.

She wins merely by Holm stepping into that Octagon.

Holm is in so much trouble.

comment_IZUqzWJOyVzM9Ndpnid2av4uANgnK459.gif

Holly shocks the world..

iVUhUkD.gif

Again!

You heard it here first

yeah she is gonna win because she juiced so much she turned into a guy

I'd like to think that the fight ends with a draw, but I won't be betting on that outcome.

I think I'm going to go with Holly in this one. I think she wins a decision. She's more technical than Cyborg and she'll definitely have her game plan ready. She'll move and point fight.

Cyborg will be too aggressive for the TKO and Holly will fight defensive. Cyborg will run out of gas by 3rd round and get TKOed by head kick.

Cyborg will be too aggressive for the TKO and Holly will fight defensive. Cyborg will run out of gas by 3rd round and get TKOed by head kick.

Cyborg wasn't even overly aggressive with the bum she fought in her last fight lol

Cyborg via attempted murder.

It's gonna be ugly folks. Cyborg is on a different level than every woman fighter. It's essentially like watching what would happen between Mighty Mouse and and the women's division.

Fight ends in the first round with Cyborg beating the shit out of a turtled up Holm. Ref saves Holly's life, and mercifully pulls the beastess off of her.

I won't be shocked if Holly wins or if Cyborg goes for early takedown.

LOL @ people picking Holly to win.

I mean I get it, she got rid of the disease called Ronda and I’ll forever love her for it, but Cyborg is gonna go through her like a hot knife through butter. I really don’t see how Holly can win this one.

Forget her training videos, her fight with Gina Carano shows she was taken down easily and handled easily, Carano would have won that if she didn't get stupid and stand it back up.

LOL @ people picking Holly to win.

I mean I get it, she got rid of the disease called Ronda and I’ll forever love her for it, but Cyborg is gonna go through her like a hot knife through butter. I really don’t see how Holly can win this one.

Borg Justino will be the next disease that Dr. Holly cures for us.

Cyborg via attempted murder. Fight ends in the first round with Cyborg beating the shit out of a turtled up Holm. Ref saves Holly's life, and mercifully pulls the beastess off of her.

I am tempted to report you for fighter bashing, you're basically accusing Borg Justino of being so... in Mark Hunt's words "juiced to the gills" that she goes into a roid rage mid-fight. Sit down the hype, and enjoy the fights. Justino is nowhere near as good as you're making her out to be. It reminds me of when Kimo Leopoldo came out and looked beast for a long time, destroying people, before he was finally ate up and exposed.

I am tempted to report you for fighter bashing, you're basically accusing Borg Justino of being so... in Mark Hunt's words "juiced to the gills" that she goes into a roid rage mid-fight.

LOL, wut?

Holly's gonna lose, bro. Just come to terms with it, before the inevitable happens. It'll soften the blow for when they're carrying Holm's corpse out of the cage.

Back