Derek Brunsons cornerman looks like a bad MF'er

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember most about the Machida fight Derek's cornerman. I attempted to refind him on Fightpass, but the entrance cut him out. I started getting into Machida when he ran through Ortiz/Silva/Evans, so naturally this fight depresses me and I don't wish to see it again.

But ultimately I began to feel morose during Derek's entrance. Standing behind him was a big scary black dude (no racist), looking silent and intimidating. I think he was bearded. Just by looking at him I knew he was a bad motherfucker who's seen some real shit in his life. Does anybody know anything about this guy?

Naturally he wasn't the fighter, but for Derek's case, you are the company you keep. Now I know Derek isn't the best, but he sure wasn't going to lose to that version of Machida.

I'm sorry I don't have pics. I was hoping someone else did, and I know for starting a thread that's a little lame.

But I doubt it ever crossed his mind his teammate was fighting a former champion on enemy territory. Like that thought never even surfaced compared to the shit he's been through.

"We got shit to do. Let's take care of that shit and go home."

I remember most about the Machida fight Derek's cornerman. I attempted to refind him on Fightpass, but the entrance cut him out. I started getting into Machida when he ran through Ortiz/Silva/Evans, so naturally this fight depresses me and I don't wish to see it again.

But ultimately I began to feel morose during Derek's entrance. Standing behind him was a big scary black dude (no racist), looking silent and intimidating. I think he was bearded. Just by looking at him I knew he was a bad motherfucker who's seen some real shit in his life. Does anybody know anything about this guy?

Naturally he wasn't the fighter, but for Derek's case, you are the company you keep. Now I know Derek isn't the best, but he sure wasn't going to lose to that version of Machida.
I imagine he wears a tutu and a tiara while hes in brunsons corner

bertstare.jpg

Try getty images and type in the name of the event/fighter. Or shirley you must've googled it?

On another note; it sounds like you either want to whack one out to him or you have some sort of OCD.

Around the 1:20 second mark I think that's him in the background:

This thread seems kinda fruity

The end of the video you can see him.
You see an individual like that and you wonder just what the hell they've been through. How would he do if he was a fighter? I'm sure his experiences have made him into who he is, but he was probably born a savage badass

Ha what’s funny is that the real bad ass in his corner was the little bald guy who constantly takes selfies.

Back