Whittaker will head kick TKO Cockhold

RichardN7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just saw it while rewatching Rockhold vs Branch.
Cocksalt evades an orthodox fighter’s cross by overly leaning (as opposed to a tight slip. Poor boxing) to his left. Robert sets up his right kick off his cross.
He will set up the right hand and get Rockhold to react to it before slamming a kick to his dome as he’s leaning away. David will TKO Goliath boiiis.
You heard it here first.

tenor.gif

Tough 1 to call. I can see Bobby knocking him clean out.

If he doesn't i can see Luke catching him with something and then dominating him on the ground.

For some reason MW fights are always tough for me to call.

Just saw it while rewatching Rockhold vs Branch.
Cocksalt evades an orthodox fighter’s cross by overly leaning (as opposed to a tight slip. Poor boxing) to his left. Robert sets up his right kick off his cross.
He will set up the right hand and get Rockhold to react to it before slamming a kick to his dome as he’s leaning away. David will TKO Goliath boiiis.
You heard it here first.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Another weak thread attempting to disparage Rockhold by an unremarkable hater.
<{hughesimpress}>

Another weak thread attempting to disparage Rockhold by an unremarkable hater.
<{hughesimpress}>
Naw fam
I like Rockhold. Great fighting style (except for his shit boxing). Great kicks, great top pressure. Rare kind of fighter tbh.
Still.
He’s getting slept.

I think Whittaker just ends up bullying Rockhold with his boxing. Rockhold's a pretty shitty boxer, and if you get him moving backwards he loses his best weapon on the feet (kicks).

Naw fam
I like Rockhold. Great fighting style (except for his shit boxing). Great kicks, great top pressure. Rare kind of fighter tbh.
Still.
He’s getting slept.

Nope

Rockhold doesn't even deserve shot. Gastelum should be before him on the line.

Rockhold is a nightmare match-up for Whittaker, he's exactly the kind of fighter that gives Whittaker trouble. In Robert's last 10 fights he's 0-2 against white Americans and 8-0 against everyone else. Thus making Luke his kryptonite. The stats don't lie.

Whittaker is hardly David. He is literally the favorite.

If anything, Rockhold would be the David, but he’s only a moderate underdog so that doesn’t fit either.

Anyway, what you describe is possible, but unlikely.

Rockhold is a nightmare match-up for Whittaker, he's exactly the kind of fighter that gives Whittaker trouble. In Robert's last 10 fights he's 0-2 against white Americans and 8-0 against everyone else. Thus making Luke his kryptonite. The stats don't lie.

giphy.gif

Taking Rockhold? How do ypu reckon he gets it done?

I see it play out even on the feet the first round or two. Whittaker will probably land a few hard shots that make rockhold a bit worried. Kinda like how machida and branch did.

But luke will hold his own standing. The fight will go to the ground. Maybe after some wild clinching.

Anyway. On the ground luke will start a beat down that lead to a finish or dominant win by points.

I see it play out even on the feet the first round or two. Whittaker will probably land a few hard shots that make rockhold a bit worried. Kinda like how machida and branch did.

But luke will hold his own standing. The fight will go to the ground. Maybe after some wild clinching.

Anyway. On the ground luke will start a beat down that lead to a finish or dominant win by points.
It seems unlikely.
Jacare and ROMERO couldn’t take Bobby down, but Rocksalt can...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back