Darren Till vs Colby makes the most sense.

ingoditrust

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Till coming off a great show against Cowboy, also having spent so much time in Brazil, while his daughter is also Brazilian makes sense.

This would be a great way for him to defend Brazil, while also showing his skills and stepping up to fight for the belt soon after.

TUF would be an effort, if Woodley and Colby are coaches, and I cannot see how Colby is not attacked with numerous boomerangs and such weapons by all cast members, filmers, by standers, and even small children through out the shows filming.

Till vs Woodley now, in Walton!

I’d like to see the fight but you’ve gotta give the annoying Colby his due; he deserves only a contender match, if not a title shot. He beat up Maia pretty, he’s beat some tough competition. I’d love to see Woodley beat the piss outta him.

ScaryLastingArchaeopteryx-small.gif

People are just getting stupid now. I like Till don't get me wrong but...

Nah if Perry wins tonight it's Till vs Perry simple as that.

The victory over Cowboy put Till in a prime position to compete against the top 5 of the division, but he's still got a ways to go before he's rightfully next for a title fight. He should fight someone like Stephen Thompson next to validate his place among the elite at 170.

Wonderboy vs Covington is the fight that makes the most sense if Colby wants a title shot anytime soon.

From a ranking point of view, he's the only one above Colby other than Lawler, but Robbie's booked in a fight with RDA tonight that will determine who the next challenge for Woodley is. It's either that or fight the loser of Lawler/RDA.

Prospect vs Prospect is dumb, it doesn't matter who they are it's just dumb.

Keep them away from each other and get one of them to a title shot.
If that one wins the belt then they can fight the other one for the title and if they lose you have another title contender ready to go.

I would root for Till in this one even tho he beat up Cowboy :( . Till's hands are fast, precise and powerful, while
Clobys boxing is terrible. His only chance here would be grappling.

Till vs Gall
Both young, both future title prospects, both fight at 170

Till coming off a great show against Cowboy, also having spent so much time in Brazil, while his daughter is also Brazilian makes sense.

This would be a great way for him to defend Brazil, while also showing his skills and stepping up to fight for the belt soon after.

TUF would be an effort, if Woodley and Colby are coaches, and I cannot see how Colby is not attacked with numerous boomerangs and such weapons by all cast members, filmers, by standers, and even small children through out the shows filming.

Till vs Woodley now, in Walton!
Nope.
both should be given different paths to the title. first colby fights woodley. then till fights the winner.

Give Till a lesser wrestler to see how good is his TDD is. He will be a champ one day. No need to rush

Prospect vs Prospect is dumb, it doesn't matter who they are it's just dumb.

Keep them away from each other and get one of them to a title shot.
If that one wins the belt then they can fight the other one for the title and if they lose you have another title contender ready to go.

I know you're speaking sense :(...logically, I know it. But when Till yelled, "Mike Perry!! You and me were meant to fight!" and Perry flexed and roared at him, I got chills. The best fights aren't always title fights.

So to quote Brendan Schaub, "Let's just let these young lions kill each other."

Till looks like a monster at 170. He might be the only one to be able to take out Tyron at this point.

If Condit wins against Magny, then Till vs Condit would be the fight to make. Till is given a chance to have a good name on his resume and Condit can have a chance of going up the rankings.

If Plat wins tonight Till will be 7 and Perry 8 in rankings. Colby should get title shot or winner of Robbie/RDA.

let woodley smash colby, and then set up till with platinum mike just like he asked for in poland.

till is too low ranked colby deserves TS or #1 contender fight

I would root for Till in this one even tho he beat up Cowboy :( . Till's hands are fast, precise and powerful, while
Clobys boxing is terrible. His only chance here would be grappling.
Till's ground game is worse than Colby's boxing. Colby would rape him on the ground.

Till's ground game is worse than Colby's boxing. Colby would rape him on the ground.
The only time Colby will get this fight to the ground is when Till knocks him to it. Even Maia could hurt Colby on the feet.

Back