2sk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any news from the hospital? Is he okay?

Yeah, he tweeted that he was okay.

Laughed off the "dabbing" comments.

Seemed to be in good spirits.

He is fine but man i don't know if you will ever truly be the same after a KO like that.

Status - alive

Nasty, nasty ko. I think i read somewhere that he was medically suspended indefinitely, but dont quote me on that.

Although im not a fan, but hope this does not derail his career going forward.

Nasty, nasty ko. I think i read somewhere that he was medically suspended indefinitely, but dont quote me on that.

Was on sherdog :). It always sounds very dramatic, he just needs clearance first before he can go back to fighting. And 'just' clearance of course can be in a few weeks or never at all.

Yes he is, and will only get cleared after a nuerogist confirms his health.

His reaction to the memes speaks volumes about his character. I hope he comes back fine, but that was a terrifying KO and he could've broken his neck.

He was very sloppy in telegraphing a TD which got countered with a body kick. I'd like to think he is better than that and was being overzealous, but the truth is some knockouts change people. Marlon is a tough customer

i dunno. He might been kicked thru time and space to bellator like Terry Etim
Can't really say I'm a fan of his, but that ko was hard to watch. I know they are in the hurt business, but I felt for the dude.

I hope he takes plenty of time off to recover adequately from that brutal knockout, both physically and mentally. He's handling the situation well as evidenced by his post-fight statements but he shouldn't feel any desire to make a quick comeback and try to redeem himself too soon.

The memes were funny but I agree, I'm hoping he is (genuinely) ok but it was a bad one

On a positive note. The whole thing has brought him new fans..

8X328Q4.gif

Back