In light of Werdum’s 600$ fine...

Otto!

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We should start a gofundme page for Werdum and raise enough money to cover the fines for him to throw another 20 boomerangs at Colbitch.

Who”s in?

Apc34v2.gif

giphy.gif

I don't know why, I'm hoping Colby gets eye poked and and kicked in the nuts in his next fight.

Colby should quit fighting and instead allow himself to be hit with obscure weapons like boomerangs for $600 a pop. Take three hits a day and make $1800 every day.

He makes about 50k a day and after the racist remarks and spoiling of Stat Wars I'm sure there are many filthy animals and nerds lining up to do him bodily harm, why not allow them to do so for the same bargain price Werdum payed? He is already taking CTE risk in his chosen profession, why not make a career change for much more money and be able to dictate how the damage is done and limit it to three strikes a day?

Why not be hit with another boomerang, a billy club, or training sword a few times a day and make bank?

Good idea, but why stop there?

We should organize polls on a monthly basis to decide which fighter we dislike the most, and then pay Werdum to throw a boomerang at him for us. Maybe even get him a new nickname. "Sherdog assassin" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Colby should quit fighting and instead allow himself to be hit with obscure weapons like boomerangs for $600 a pop. Take three hits a day and make $1800 every day.

Six hundred dollars for the first pop. I imagine he would be well into five figure salary after a couple of more from the same person.

Six hundred dollars for the first pop. I imagine he would be well into five figure salary after a couple of more from the same person.

Yes but you dont want someone to get all of their anger out. Pay up front, one hit, then they must move on. They can and will reschedule if they wish to strike Colby more.

Yes but you dont want someone to get all of their anger out. Pay up front, one hit, then they must move on. They can and will reschedule if they wish to strike Colby more.
This man knows how to run a business.
<mma4>

It would be simple to make a fortune producing replicas of the boomerang that hit Colby, it's almost a certainty. The UFC would be foolish to pass on the opportunity.

but I thought he was gonna get jail time? at least that is what pussy ass bitches here told me.

Hmm so is this just a joke or is somebody actually going to start a gofundme?

Would donate to watch colby be decapitated by a real boomerang

but I thought he was gonna get jail time? at least that is what pussy ass bitches here told me.

Overblown rhetoric by people who cheer on a suburban white guy calling Brazilians filthy animals. They thought the law and police would protect them from the big bad scary poor people, but it's not designed to allow racist ideas to propagate under the auspices of collective ignorance about how words have power. You cannot reason with a neo-nazi or racial theory pushing closet-fascist, believe me people have tried. The only language people who scapegoat minorities listen to and respect is that of the fist, gun, or boomerang. The people who came closest to destroying western civilization wasn't the Jews or minorities, it was the Nazis. They are like a rattlesnake that is currently hissing and shaking it's tail, only liberals react in shock when it finally bites them.

It would be simple to make a fortune producing replicas of the boomerang that hit Colby, it's almost a certainty. The UFC would be foolish to pass on the opportunity.
Buy a boomerang, get a free hot dog brander. I like it.

<mma4>

Who says it’s the same man that has to throw the rang.

Back