God dam I can't wait for tommorow.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two fucking barn burners! I got Lawler and Perry by brutal KO.

I could not help but notice on the front page coverage starts at 4 or something. Will this card be early? The last time Perry fought I had to drive home at 80 mph and run through the door to see Perry kill a guy with a hellbow.

This could be the most anticipated FOX card for a long time.

RDA and Perry for me.

Those 2 fights = 100%

akiPX6x.gif

I could not help but notice on the front page coverage starts at 4 or something. Will this card be early? The last time Perry fought I had to drive home at 80 mph and run through the door to see Perry kill a guy with a hellbow.
I believe it starts at 8 on fox, and with only 4 bouts on the main card should be over relatively early

Wasn' perry last fight the knee

Perry is probably the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. This is ridiculous. He's just a fucking can let go off his balls.

RDA and Ponz take this

Who is this Emmett fucker and why isnt Plat co-main?

No, I'm not.

But I DO enjoy his throw-down style. He's a fun scrapper.

Blech...I guess :confused:

I just hate him as a human being so much that it's creeping into my daily life. I'll just be going about my business, and BOOM, there he is douching up my thoughts.

Blech...I guess :confused:

I just hate him as a human being so much that it's creeping into my daily life. I'll just be going about my business, and BOOM, there he is douching up my thoughts.

Don't let that shit get to you bro.

I can't stand Bones Jones, but I don't let it make me a sourpuss in my daily doings. haha

It's just da fight game. :cool:

Back