Is Colby Covington the most hated man in the UFC ?

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
After his recent outburst at the patriotic Brazilian people calling them and i quote "Filthy Animals".

After taking a Boomerang hit and then making the participant in said attack pay a hefty $600 fine.

After slaying down Ben Stiller who is trying hard to make one more good comeback run on FOX.

After telling every noob, virgin and force using wannabe the real secret's of the day.

Who could be more hated than the GOAT and if you do hate someone more than Colby then who would that be and why ?

colby-covington-ufc-fight-night-119-shrug.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-on-fox-22-1.jpg

usa_today_9751952.0.jpg

he is a douche but he is a good mmartist....I will chuckle when he gets ktfo. The kenny response was funny tbh.

I liked his interview with Joe after he beat Maia.

Brazil's not a shithole!? Brazilian fans aren't animals?!

The UFC needs villains! If Tyron Woodley imbraced the dark side, people would like him a bit more.

Hopefully he has a fight soon otherwise this will be all for nothing

He will get the Jakob Volkmann treatment soon enough.

he is a douche but he is a good mmartist....I will chuckle when he gets ktfo. The kenny response was funny tbh.
Kenny Florian is the last person who should be judging people.

TS seems to desperate for attention just like dumbass Colby

Him, Conor or my main man Platinum Mike got every bodies panties in a bunch around here

They should form up to make a super villain UFC fighter group

Im not gonna lie. I will watch his fights now in hopes of watching him get KTFO

he's hated for being a try hard

nobody will care about this guy after he loses

not that he has something else going for him besides his bold stupid statments...

Couple of those sonnen lessons wont take him anywhere and in the end of the day the dude got handled by maia on the feet...

Love DC's childlike enthusiasm when he's doing interviews.

Conors the most hated on sherdog. Crybabies won't shut up about him.
Even his haters have his posters on their walls. Throwing darts at it 1 minute, then making out with it the next.

Dude tries way too hard to make everything into controversy. He's too cringey. I don't think people care enough about him to "hate" him. He's just annoying.

There's nothing special about saying a bunch of stupid shit that other people aren't inbred enough to want to say.

Exceptionally cringey that he keeps tabs on everyone's twitter accounts to see if anyone has mentioned him or blocked him.

Not at all. He isn't even the most hated guy at WW (Tyrun). He's a second rate, bad rip off of Conor, who's a bad rip off of Chael, who's a bad rip off of every WWE wrestler ever, who ripped off Ali, and on it goes. He's the Dave and Busters of bad shticks. What's most hilarious, is the percentage on here that need that to get their dick hard, to watch a fight.

After his recent outburst at the patriotic Brazilian people calling them and i quote "Filthy Animals".

After taking a Boomerang hit and then making the participant in said attack pay a hefty $600 fine.

After slaying down Ben Stiller who is trying hard to make one more good comeback run on FOX.

After telling every noob, virgin and force using wannabe the real secret's of the day.

Who could be more hated than the GOAT and if you do hate someone more than Colby then who would that be and why ?

colby-covington-ufc-fight-night-119-shrug.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-on-fox-22-1.jpg

usa_today_9751952.0.jpg
I know him for being a boring fighter and Werdum throwing a boomerang at him.

My only feelings about him is that he needs to prove himself more against another top 5 before he deserves a title shot. And it would be nice if he won in an entertaining way, but that's probably too much to ask at this point of his career..

Then again, I'm not a TMZ twitter bitch, so maybe I'm in the minority...

Conors the most hated on sherdog. Crybabies won't shut up about him.
Even his haters have his posters on their walls. Throwing darts at it 1 minute, then making out with it the next.

Posters?

I haven't seen a place that sells posters in like 20 years.

Back