DC vs Francis

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If lets say, francis becomes HW champ ( which is a big if because he fighting stipe) who do you pick in a super fight between him and DC

Discuss

DC limited himself fighting at LHW. He's short but he's built like a wrecking ball so he murders himself to make 205, not to mention the weight he actually has to lose to stay healthy for the division.

I think he was a lot stronger at HW with a much better chin there too. I can see that fight being a lot more competitive back in the day before DC's KO loss to Steroid Infused Jones.

Francis sleeps them both.

i dont know why DC gets so little respect but hes an intelligent fighter. He would go into that fight fully respecting the power on the other side and a plan in place to negate as much.

his intelligence has only failed in comparison to JJ natural talent but thats another story.

I don't think DC has ever lost a round at Heavyweight.

TBH I thinks dc runs through him pretty easily. He's got a great chin, better cardio, less power but overall better striking, and obviously better wrestling. Also he's proven he can take a hit and grind out wins against guys with inferior cardio(rumble fights).

DC takes him down and grinds out a decision win.

TBH I thinks dc runs through him pretty easily. He's got a great chin, better cardio, less power but overall better striking, and obviously better wrestling. Also he's proven he can take a hit and grind out wins against guys with inferior cardio(rumble fights).

He couldn't run through Mir, or Nelson, but he runs through an athletic freak, and monster sized HW with deadly KO power at HW?

I love DC, check my track record, but he's actually a lot stronger at LHW, and can fight like a pressure/bulldog type of fighter.

At HW he's more of a mover, and fights off his backfoot more often in striking range, and not during clinches, and grappling exchanges.

He even said he couldn't do anything to Mir with his uppercut, while he was one shotting guys like Cummins with the same uppercut. Straight from his mouth, he says he's way stronger at LHW.

A4by_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Discuss..? What's there to discuss Francis makes him cry a river... <DCrying>

DC would probably win. I think he'd pressure Francis, grind him on the fence giving him no space, get the td whenever he felt like it and delivers a beating while smothering Francis on the ground. You never know though. DCs age could show up anytime.

DC by Olympic Calibur wrestling

"Do you know Dc is undefeated at hw?he beat broken hand Barnett and glasschin Silva so he could destroy ngannou easily."
- Dc fan

DC wins in an absolute mauling, think Khabib vs Johnson rounds 2 and 3

i dont know why DC gets so little respect but hes an intelligent fighter. He would go into that fight fully respecting the power on the other side and a plan in place to negate as much.

his intelligence has only failed in comparison to JJ natural talent but thats another story.

So little respect? Pretty much everyone in here has him destroying Francis and that wouldn’t be happening with any other active fighter on the UFC roster...

DC wins in an absolute mauling, think Khabib vs Johnson rounds 2 and 3
Lol bad comparison.ngannou is bigger and stronger than Dc.
Khabib is bigger and stronger than mj

Lol bad comparison.ngannou is bigger and stronger than Dc.
Khabib is bigger and stronger than mj

That doesn’t change how the fight would go. I guess you don’t know much about grappling but that is ok.

DC limited himself fighting at LHW. He's short but he's built like a wrecking ball so he murders himself to make 205, not to mention the weight he actually has to lose to stay healthy for the division.

I think he was a lot stronger at HW with a much better chin there too. I can see that fight being a lot more competitive back in the day before DC's KO loss to Steroid Infused Jones.
dude is just fat he can make 185 if he stopped eating

Back