Canadian Crowd Get's Hype For Platinum, Boo's Ponzi scheme

Gnaww

Platinum Embassador
Banned
Reaction score

The Leaf embraces Platinum as if he were one of their own

Platinum could easily pass as a Winnipeg North Ender. Not surprised the fans here root for him.

I always knew Canadians had terrible taste in men

Perry is sponsored by Kraft Dinna and is banging Celine Dion.

I always knew Canadians had terrible taste in men
Yep
XXF_151020_Justin_Trudeau_4.gif.CROP_.original-original.gif

Platinum could easily pass as a Winnipeg North Ender. Not surprised the fans here root for him.
lmfao yep. and dude im pissed, I missed the weigh ins. had to pick up my girl from work and we missed it. wanted to see the don himself in person, fuckin platinum mike perry.

Can't stand that feminist twat.. fuck him

I have to change the channel or hit mute when I see him on tv. The simple sound of his voice (never mind the horrific crap he's actually even saying) makes my whole body cringe.

Man, I don't even know where Canadia is.

Is it part of Wyoming in Europe???

Lmfao only folk from Winnipeg will get that one, north end is pretty ghetto.

Lmfao only folk from Winnipeg will get that one, north end is pretty ghetto.

Hahaha actually this is only the 2nd time I've been to Winnipeg in my life and I already get it

An impaired native man talked my ear off in the bus station at the airport and mentioned how us whiteies have names for everything and call the north end "The Reserve" hahaha

lmfao yep. and dude im pissed, I missed the weigh ins. had to pick up my girl from work and we missed it. wanted to see the don himself in person, fuckin platinum mike perry.

It was sweet. They were handing free tickets out like candy. Got a pair myself for knowing that Lawler won the title against Hendricks at 181

Platinum has been able to go beyond any language and nationality barrier...either you are part of the platinum nation or not. Another accomplishment by the goat.

Back