In 40 fights, Robbie Lawler has never fought outside the US

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Heard him say at the weigh ins that it was his first time to fight outside of the United States and checked it out. He’s actually never fought outside of the US - I wonder if there was any reason for this.

Heard him say at the weigh ins that it was his first time to fight outside of the United States and checked it out. He’s actually never fought outside of the US - I wonder if there was any reason for this.
Was RJJ´s tip.

Reminds me of Fedor's brother. People still fail to realize that you can't put a price tag on health.

Nice thread.

I know Floyd never left the US.

I guess he wants to see stay close to home.

It would seem to be more convenient to an American.

The Ali Act needs to be amended to stop Robbery Lawler stealing Decisions and Stoppages across state lines.

hqdefault.jpg

Then he wouldn't be fighting in Canada.

Try coming here after having jay walked 15 years ago.

Ironically, we are ridiculously soft on crime and sentences here though. Fucking bleeding hearts.

Ironically, we are ridiculously soft on crime and sentences here though. Fucking bleeding hearts.

Our self-labeled male feminist prime minister literally said he wanted to rehabilitate 'Canadians' who left to join and fight for ISIS and returned back to Canada..still raging at that mentality

Explains the decisions favouring him...

Back