Gastelum had a better resume than Bisping

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Gastelum has a better resume than Bisping.

Discuss.

SMDFTB

Agreed, Bisping is the worst champ of all time.

Bisping is just awful. Glad he got koed stiff like that.

no he doesn't, he only beat a bunch of old guys out of their prime
was dominated on the ground by Neil blue belt Magny

giphy.gif

It's kind of shocking mods allow this amount of fighter bashing now of days.

Bisping hate threads are getting old. Bisping's got a solid resume at MW and has beat plenty of notable fighters of over the years. He's got wins over multiple former champs.

Bisping got robbed and UDed by some prime time players. Gastelum just caught some Parillo-brained fighters.

bispbisping-jpg.299143

...and he was the favorite and won that fight. Next thread please.

Bisping hate threads are getting old. Bisping's got a solid resume at MW and has beat plenty of notable fighters of over the years. He's got wins over multiple former champs.
source.gif

He ruined a division for years just to hold out and get subbed by a WW.

He was never the best MW in the world, he just held the title to ransom.

That's why he gets a lot of shit and deserves it.

Bisping is a very weak champ but no.

Mike's win over Rockhold is way better than any of Kelvin's. His win over old men versions of Anderson and Hendo equal Kelvins old man wins over Tim and Vitor.

Thats just in Bispings recent fights.

I do find it funny that they hate him enough to keep making thread after thread saying the same fucking thing without realising that the guy has obviously set up camp in their subconscious, if I hate something or someone I tend to avoid it/them.

Last edited:
Nah, Bisping has a better resume. Plus he had to face TRT versions of fighters.
ZMeJSgV.gif

Yeah, but Gastelum's been sneaking around the gates of retirement homes looking for his fights.

He ruined a division for years just to hold out and get subbed by a WW.

Slightly over a year. Not years. And he did defend once in that time. While I agree the Hendo defense was a weak one, blame the UFC for that. And a fighter doesn't ruin a division, UFC controls matchmaking. I'm still not sure why fans blame fighters for the matchmaking the UFC allows to happen.

I will agree his attitude as champ, mainly during the time after his second fight with Hendo, was irritating. And I openly expressed that around the site as well.

He was never the best MW in the world, he just held the title to ransom.

Maybe, but who cares. He got the title as legitimately as he could have and he took a huge risk to do so. You can't take that away from him, nor can you discredit him for accepting a short notice fight like that.

Again, it's the UFC's job to enforce the belt and who should be fighting for it. And once again gain, I'll agree with you that his attitude was irritating during this time.

That's why he gets a lot of shit and deserves it.

Bisping was/is one of the most reliable fighters on the UFC roster and has acted like a fighter's fighter for the previous 10 years before getting the belt. Accepting everything from short notice fights to incredibly risky matchups. And while his mouth got him plenty of hate, he still showed up to the fight each time.

Part of the reason I'm sticking up for him now. The guy has earned his dues. I don't really get why people are so willing to bash him without mentioning the UFC's idiocies once when they are the ones in control.

Not really sure why he "deserves" the hate. He's entertained us excessively.

Been trying my hardest to tell everyone to REALLY study Bispings resume and awhile ago.people who are familiar with me know this.
Outside the Luke fluke, he has one fight where he looked like a beast and that was against a past his prime Cung Le...period ...PERIOD.

I don't understand how blind people can be. At least Rockhold in his most recent interview admits" he had a role in that coward holding up division for so long by losing "

UFC 194 was the last legitimate middleweight title defense....think about that. Bisping refused to fight jacare, Mousasi and Romero. At the time that was the #2, #4 and #1 contender.Instead he opts to fight the 14th ranked 49 year old Henderson in his home town and there are alot of people who thought he lost that fight.
He then goes onto to get wasted by a welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years and then brutally ko-ED by another welterweight coming off a sub loss to weidman.

Since the SFORCE middleweight s came over, Michael Bisping officially became a gatekeeper at 185 who caught lightning in a bottle and I was saying it from the start.
It's the cold hard truth and I calls em as I sees em.

Slightly over a year. Not years. And he did defend once in that time. While I agree the Hendo defense was a weak one, blame the UFC for that. And a fighter doesn't ruin a division, UFC controls matchmaking. I'm still not sure why fans blame fighters for the matchmaking the UFC allows to happen.

I will agree his attitude as champ, mainly during the time after his second fight with Hendo, was irritating. And I openly expressed that around the site as well.

Maybe, but who cares. He got the title as legitimately as he could have and he took a huge risk to do so. You can't take that away from him, nor can you discredit him for accepting a short notice fight like that.

Again, it's the UFC's job to enforce the belt and who should be fighting for it. And once again gain, I'll agree with you that his attitude was irritating during this time.

Bisping was/is one of the most reliable fighters on the UFC roster and has acted like a fighter's fighter for the previous 10 years before getting the belt. Accepting everything from short notice fights to incredibly risky matchups. And while his mouth got him plenty of hate, he still showed up to the fight each time.

Part of the reason I'm sticking up for him now. The guy has earned his dues. I don't really get why people are so willing to bash him without mentioning the UFC's idiocies once when they are the ones in control.

Not really sure why he "deserves" the hate. He's entertained us excessively.
You're trying to talk sense to plebs, it won't work.
"he ruined a division for years" should tell you all you need to know. They know full well he had two knee surgeries in that time but fuck that right? He should fight regardless.

Been trying my hardest to tell everyone to REALLY study Bispings resume and awhile ago.people who are familiar with me know this.
Outside the Luke fluke, he has one fight where he looked like a beast and that was against a past his prime Cung Le...period ...PERIOD.

I don't understand how blind people can be. At least Rockhold in his most recent interview admits" he had a role in that coward holding up division for so long by losing "

UFC 194 was the last legitimate middleweight title defense....think about that. Bisping refused to fight jacare, Mousasi and Romero. At the time that was the #2, #4 and #1 contender.Instead he opts to fight the 14th ranked 49 year old Henderson in his home town and there are alot of people who thought he lost that fight.
He then goes onto to get wasted by a welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years and then brutally ko-ED by another welterweight coming off a sub loss to weidman.

Since the SFORCE middleweight s came over, Michael Bisping officially became a gatekeeper at 185 who caught lightning in a bottle and I was saying it from the start.
It's the cold hard truth and I calls em as I sees em.
Gastelum used to be a welter weight, if a former welter weight struggles to make middle weight he's on his fucking way to light heavy weight.

Back