KJ Noons is one of my new favourites fighters.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
KJ vs Diaz was awesome. Noons schooled Nick in the first fight and the second one was a just bleed war!

Ckeck those head movements...

giphy.gif

And the war...

by the end of the round Diaz started teeing off, Noons was gassed and the doc saved him.

but fuck all that. we know all you really like is his cute mid-fight hair fling.

I was there live when he made Sam stout wrestle the referee.

KJ was a great mma boxer

can you say something nice about nick like you did karl.

I loved when Krazy Horse KO'd him.

Throwback Friday in the wrong section

That was a great fight, the two were just trading punches and rounds back and forth. Unfortunately it seemed like he really started to regress after that fight it seemed. Granted he went through a whole bunch of killers when he made it to the UFC.

KJ vs Diaz was awesome. Noons schooled Nick in the first fight and the second one was a just bleed war!

Ckeck those head movements...

giphy.gif

And the war...

Good on ya, TS.

In other news, I just recently decided to say fuck streaming tv shows/movie services. I found my new favorite way to watch movies:

sub-buzz-8856-1498247711-2.jpg

by the end of the round Diaz started teeing off, Noons was gassed and the doc saved him.

but fuck all that. we know all you really like is his cute mid-fight hair fling.
I'm pretty sure that added a little power to his punches.

I like his fight against George Sotoropulous, George had underrated striking and both guys went for it. Definitely a fight I recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Noons could never live up to the performances he put on against Diaz and Berto.

After his contract issues with eliteXC where he went to box for a while he was never really the same. Sad he became a journeyman as he looked like the next big thing for at least 2 fights.

Back