Colby Covington Live on MMA Junkie right now

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Says he has already accepted the coaching job against Tyron in TUF. Says he's waiting on Twood to sign.

Covington also says he already has Chael Sonnen and Jorge Masvidal on board to be assistant coaches.

He says while sparring Woodley at ATT, he broke him after 3 rounds.

When asked about who he picks between Ponzinibio and Perry, he says, "I've never even heard of those guys in my life." lol

Last edited:
Colbitch Cuntvington may be the biggest attention whore since Magana.

When asked about who he picks between Ponzinibio and Perry, he says, "I've never even heard of those guys in my life." lol
I think Santiago Ponzinibbio is trained by Mike Brown in ATT.
The very same gym and coach like Colby.

I think that TUF show needz to be completely revamped it's getting real stale now, Colby don't deserve the air play he really ain't that hype just yammering noize to me he needz another fight to show he really deserves that 3 spot he slipped & fell into it...

I get what he's doing but he doesn't have the charisma or wit than Conor and Chael have.

It's just comes off cringey.

I get what he's doing but he doesn't have the charisma or wit than Conor and Chael have.

It's just comes off cringey.
And you know... Conor and chael never snitched after shit talking and getting spanked.

Would be the first TUF season that I would watch in a long time.

Would be the first TUF season that I would watch in a long time.
159.gif

For TUF ? or the fight ?

TUF would have to lead to them fighting so both. Tyron doesn't want to give him a TS just yet for some reason. I believe if Colby and WB fought and Colby won they can do the TUF thing.

Back