Educated guesses... How much money do you think Conor.....???

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How much money do you guys think Conor will make fighting Tony in the cage?

How much money do you think conor would make fighting pacman in the ring?

How much money do you think conor would make fighting oscar?

I honestly dont know what conor and his team can be thinking at this point.

I think he would make maybe $20-$30 million fighting tony.

I think he makes $70 million plus fighting either oscar or pacman.

How will he be ok with leaving $40-$50 million on the table???? I just cant see him taking that much of a paycut to fight tony. Conor loves his money as u guys all know. Thats an awful lot of loot to leave on the table. If you guys were in his shoes, wouldnt you strike while the irons hot??

100-billion.jpg

Who fucking cares

Defend or vacate

How will he be ok with leaving $40-$50 million on the table???? I just cant see him taking that much of a paycut to fight tony. Conor loves his money as u guys all know. Thats an awful lot of loot to leave on the table. If you guys were in his shoes, wouldnt you strike while the irons hot??

Well, Conor needs to defend his belt. Oscar and Manny are already old as shit, so it's not going to hurt to wait another year.

I dont give a fuck if he goes and has another boxing match. JUST VACATE THE TITLE. If hes not going to defend his MMA title and going into pro boxing then vacate the title so the division can move. Tony Ferguson is the real LW champion anyways.

Wherever he gets the most money he'll go. He's always been about that life. Legacy shmegacy in mma for him to be honest, clearly shown by his choices. I'd like to see a worldwide petition or movement to illegaly stream any potential Conor boxing match so its not worth it, because its bullshit.

Wherever he gets the most money he'll go. He's always been about that life. Legacy shmegacy in mma for him to be honest, clearly shown by his choices. I'd like to see a worldwide petition or movement to illegaly stream any potential Conor boxing match so its not worth it, because its bullshit.

That would be fkn priceless!

think about this for a second:A few years ago, he was receiving unemployment...

in that light, he has more than enough now. Yeah, it is a lot of money, but how much is enough?

Well, Conor needs to defend his belt. Oscar and Manny are already old as shit, so it's not going to hurt to wait another year.
For once I agree with this guy.
That said, Im most excited for Conor vs Tony. If Tony can survive the early onslaught or if Conor can hold the pace.

Conor won't be getting paid anywhere near 70 million dollars if he fought Manny or Dela hoya

He should hold onto the title for a few more years, garner more attention for a Tony fight in like 2021

He will be demnading for UFC to merge with McGregor Promotions

when you have $100 million sitting in an account somewhere you can make enough sitting on your ass that it renders all these other questions moot.

Conor fights for the love
Didn't you hear?

Bout Tree Fiddy...

If MMA money is the issue, then vacate.

Problem solved

That's what negotiations are for.

Only in MMA do fans expect fighters to not negotiate their worth and accept shitty offers.

Prepare for responses from 100 Sherdoggers who would pay 50 million dollars to fight Tony Ferguson in a real fight instead of sparring an old man.

Ah the old he has money therefore doesn't need to fight excuse. Conor ruined UFC

your attempt to interpret the intent of my post is below average. i am merely stating a fact, conor does not ever have to worry about money again.

would i like him to fight again? yes. i would even give dana my $60.00 to watch the fight.

Back