Top 10 fighters or "hype-job" fighters you have never seen fight

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What top 10 fighters will you actually admit to have never seen fight? Are there any huge sherdog hypejobs that you have never seen fight? Lets exclude the 125 lb division and wmma for now, as most people have never seen any of them fight outside of DJ, Thug Rose, JJ, Holly, Honda and Cyroid.

#1 for me is Colby Covington. I have never seen a fight with this guy in it. I heard he is a wrestler with bad striking so I really have no interest in catching up on his old fights.

What say you sherbros?

You reverse engineered this thread so you could mention Colby Covington, didn't you?

You reverse engineered this thread so you could mention Colby Covington, didn't you?

lol I swear I have never seen him fight and its kind of embarrassing being a loyal sherdogger, serious thread is serious.

lol I swear I have never seen him fight and its kind of embarrassing being a loyal sherdogger, serious thread is serious.

It's not embarrassing. He only cracked the top 15 in November after getting a decision win over Maia

And he was outside the top 20 before the previous fight

Last edited:
Hm....so you made this to talk about Colby?

He's actually a very competent pressure fighter. Go watch his fights.

...I've yet to watch Darren Till actually fight, I've seen highlights but not much else.

I always thought Colby was a bit... chessy.
Baby_Colby_500x500-500x500.jpg

I take it this is about UFC only.So if they have had at least 1 fight in the UFC then Ive seen them fight.I watch every UFC fight on every card.There is non I never seen fight in any of the bigger orgs.I watch as much MMA as I can.

Back