Colby Covington and Kenny trade shots on twitter after Woodley destroys him on a fox segment

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

upload_2017-12-15_12-4-29.png

upload_2017-12-15_12-10-47.png

He such a tough guy with Kenny Florian, retired middle age fighter. Why wasnt he so tough with Fabricio ?

Last edited:
Colby said some funny sht in response to Kenny.

I am enjoying Colby. True American hero.

Colby better watch it Kenny is very good at Jiu Jitsu lol. Kenny might get his neck.

Last edited:
CC goes from a 0/10 to 1/10 for #SimpleJack

squinting is now a disability?

Colby better watch it Kenny is very good a Jiu Jitsu lol. Kenny might get his neck.

Alves has some serious takedown defense.
Pretty amazing that Usman managed to take him down at will and beat him 30-26. And people used to tell me that Colby's wrestling is more high-level than Usman's, lmfao!

Colby is the definition of a dork and not what true American men are about! He is a perfect example of a typical millenial in society today.. A snitch, a coward, a shit talker, entitled, and lives in a head space that doesn't contain reality. Perry vs Covington should've been the fight this weekend.. battle of the dorks and fake tough guys.

Does Kenny type his own tweets or does he steal them

Colby is a dick head, straight up.

At least Kevin Lee is entertaining, Colby has gone full retard.

Colby starts shit with Werdum
Colby fans: "WHY IS WERDUM PICKING FIGHTS WITH A SMALLER GUY"

Colby starts shit with an old, retired FW
Colby fans: omg guys Colby is sooo funny

I literally don't think it's possible for this attention whore to have his name mentioned without his little rat ears perking up and noticing. Guy knows every dude that has him blocked on Twitter within minutes, responds to his name being mentioned every single time, and desperately tries to create tired ass controversy out of every little thing like a drama queen. I can't think of a less appealing fighter to be a fan of.

Last edited:
"Poking fun at people with disabilities" oh shut the fuck up

All i see is triggered Sherdog bitches that got played.

crying-michael-jordan-animated-gif.gif

“Colby Covington was never my friend”-
Kenny Florian

Personally, I don't like it when people throw buzzwords at others or label them something they're not (racist, sexist, homophobic etc).

Where in that tweet did Colby make fun of people with disabilities?

Back