Colby Covington‏ tweets out Star Wars film spoiler (no spoiler thread)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't post his tweet without spoiling it, but Colby Covington‏ purposely tweeted out a major spoiler for the film.

He is going full heel

Ya, I unfollowed and blocked him after that.

Fuck that guy.

Colby "Call the Cops" Covington.

Should shoot a boomerang at his noggin

He's just being nice and trying to discourage people from wasting their money on the most boring episode of the saga. Anakin and Padme's love story in episode 2 was more intense than the whole Resistance plots of The Last Jedi.

He's just being nice and trying to discourage people from wasting their money on the most boring episode of the saga. Anakin and Padme's love story in episode 2 was more intense than the whole Resistance plots of The Last Jedi.
ban

I have to admit, it takes a special kind of asshole to do things like that.

I remember people doing this for the Harry Potter books also, driving by the huge line of people waiting to get books and yell out all the spoilers (which were surprisingly well-kept).

Just asshole behavior. It's not even funny, and I'm a guy who can usually find humor in trolling, satire, British humor, ball-busting, etc...

Colby is nothing more than just white trash. I'm very happy Werdum threw a boomerang at his bitch ass.

Hope this clown gets knocked the fuck out.

yeah he's gone full heel...

if you're a Tweener or a neckbeard

Look at all you crying bitches. It's hilarious, he's really got you all fucking triggered. Man up sons.

fzkQ7N3.gif

He's an overrated, pillow fisted, douche nozzle asshole. Seriously, all trash talk aside, what kind of asshole purposefully spoils a movie like that?

He's an overrated, pillow fisted, douche nozzle asshole. Seriously, all trash talk aside, what kind of asshole purposefully spoils a movie like that?

I can't stand Star Wars, so it doesn't effect me at all, but he is obviously going all out to be the heel & get people wanting to pay to see him get his ass kicked.

Back