Whittakers kicking game is FAR SUPERIOR than rockholds

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Whittaker has knocked the head off jacare and brunson with his right boot. Also beat romero with his effective front kicks.

Rockhold has body kicked and finished costas

{<jordan}

and head kicked bisping which led to the choke

{<jordan}

I may have forgotten others but thats all i can remember right now. Also to note, rockhold had been head kicked and finished.

There is no comparison as to who is the more dangerous kicker. The arguement could be made that rockholds kicks are more effective for setups but i reckon whittakers kicks are even more so, especially his front kick that send his opponents flying back making them reset constantly.

Dont be surprised if whittaker finishes rockhold with a football punt to the chops or an axe kick to the cranium.

Damn Idk about all that. Even if you think Whittaker is more effective, are you really doubting rockholds kicks? They are brutal as hell.

It’s a different kicking style. Whittaker sets his kicks up off his punches, making them easier to land (perfect for head kicks), but they pack less power than the Thai-style roundhouses Luke uses, which complement his southpaw stance very well.
I personally prefer Robert’s kicks, but Luke’s are more academically ‘correct’ and versatile, as most would walk through a Whittaker low or body kick, but not through Rockhold’s.

I think Rob is overrated but still think he might have what it takes to beat Rockhold..not sure at all. Total 50-50 fight for me.

I disagree. Whittaker's kicks are fine and effective, but he sets them up well too. His kicks are dangerous because he knows how to land them well.

Rockhold doesn't know how to set them up well, and throws them naked often. The reason it works is because they are absurdly hard. His whole stand up game revolves around his kicks.

If Whittaker has Rockhold's kicks, he'd be terrifying.

Weidman's boxing is superior to Whitaker.

Whittaker vs Lil' Weidman:

giphy.gif

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

Rockhold is one of those guys you hate holding pads for

Philippou was no can man theres nothing to laugh at really

Finishing him by strikes is pretty impressive

Whittaker has knocked the head off jacare and brunson with his right boot. Also beat romero with his effective front kicks.

Rockhold has body kicked and finished costas

{<jordan}

and head kicked bisping which led to the choke

{<jordan}

I may have forgotten others but thats all i can remember right now. Also to note, rockhold had been head kicked and finished.

There is no comparison as to who is the more dangerous kicker. The arguement could be made that rockholds kicks are more effective for setups but i reckon whittakers kicks are even more so, especially his front kick that send his opponents flying back making them reset constantly.

Dont be surprised if whittaker finishes rockhold with a football punt to the chops or an axe kick to the cranium.

"I recon Whittaker's kicks are even more so" is hardly FAR SUPERIOR.

That's a big call.

Rick hold is a complete penis but the man is a very talented fighter. @ShreddinMMA gave a pretty good explanation of why Rockhold's kicks work for him and how important they have been to his success.

I think Rob is overrated but still think he might have what it takes to beat Rockhold..not sure at all. Total 50-50 fight for me.
So if Rob is overrated but still has what it takes to beat Luke, does that mean the entire MW division sucks? lol

Rockhold is a much better kicker

It won't matter thooooooooo

That chin is getting cracked again

Wow, an Aussie nutthugging a Aussie. I'm shocked.

Rockhold is a power kicker, more Thai style. Whittaker is a more diverse one, more Karate style. Both effective

Back