Why is Santiago Ponzinibbio the betting favorite (-175) over Mike Perry (+155)

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Why is Santiago Ponzinibbio the betting favorite (-175) over Mike Perry (+155)?

(This is the odds from bestfightodds)

I thought all the legions of Mike Perry fans would be betting heavily on him?

lol he's 25-3 - Besides this works out great cause Mike is paying all his homies rent this month boiiiiiiiiiiiii

Because Ponz got his eye poke game on point?

the fans dont decide the betting lines its who ppl think will win

Well a win over Gunnar is better than all of Perry’s wins.

He is? I might have to drop some money on Mike. Ponzi gonna be his toughest test but Ponzi ain't got no chin and Mike's chin is suspect cause of that one boxing fight. Hmm...

because it's christmas and vegas bookies wanna give back.

He should be an even bigger favorite. He is a much better fighter than Perry.

Why is Santiago Ponzinibbio the betting favorite (-175) over Mike Perry (+155)?

(This is the odds from bestfightodds)

I thought all the legions of Mike Perry fans would be betting heavily on him?

The only fans that clown has are in here. Hardly what I’d call legions.

giphy.gif

Because Ponzinibbio didn't get his ass kicked by a male model.

It's the Gunnar victory. That's a pretty legit win, and he did it in 80 some odd seconds I believe. I'm rooting for Perry here, but he's gonna have his hands full with Ponzinibbio. You gotta remember Gunnar was on a fucking tear when he fought Ponzinibbio, I don't know what he was ranked, but I'm guessing around 5-8th. That was a massive win. Perry got schooled by Jouban who is prob was a top 10-15 guy (people like to shit on Jouban because he is better looking than them, but the dude can fight). IMO Jouban just had Perry's number, bad stylistic matchup for him. I'm stoked for this fight, should be a lot of fun regardless of who wins.

Just bet this weeks pay-check on Mike Perry 1st round KO, cant wait to pay off some of the mortgage on my house, thanks Mike and Platinum Bless!

At 26 years old and with 12 pro fights I can't see how Platinum can ever improve.

Back