Video : Who Ya Got?!? Lawler vs Dos Anjos (Pros Picks)

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC fighters weighing in on Lawler / RDA.

Glover, Mein, Sterling, Cirkunov, Moraes, Lamas, Makdessi, Perry give their predictions.

Most appear to be leaning toward Hobbie in this one. Platinum going for RDA.

Love the Main Card. Full of "Let me Bang Bro" fights. We will find out if Platinum is a contender. And Lawler - Dos Anjos.... Winner should be real close to a title shot.

I don't know, Robbie is seriously long in the tooth. RDA could win with some wrestling but not sure, flip a coin but leaning Robbie just to see his savagery one more time.

Love the Main Card. Full of "Let me Bang Bro" fights. We will find out if Platinum is a contender. And Lawler - Dos Anjos.... Winner should be real close to a title shot.

I think DW said the winner gets the shot

Dude this fight is just weird, all signs point to Lawler winning this fight. Which makes me think I should pick Dos Anjos

I think RDA is gonna surprise people in this one.

I got RDA and Perry.

I got RDA. Got a gut feeling Robbie is on the downslide and RDA has the momentum. Robbie has that ability to KTFO people so he's always dangerous though.

Platinum with the brains!

RDA wins this, pretty easily.

Fuck it I got Ruthless
giphy.gif

Video must be old as Sterling is still alive.

Platinum with a great analysis as always.

These videos are so annoying because nobody wants to give an opinion based on their expertise and objective data. They are too concerned about hurting the fighters' feelings.

It should as well be called "fans picks" because they are not giving any more insight than the average Sherdogger. LOL

I had to go through 4 minutes of listening to people who are too sensitive to express an honest expert opinion. LOL

I've leaned to RDA for a long time, but seeing them face off there's a huge size difference and lets be honest, size matters. RDA has been looking great but Robbie will win this, even with USADA in place.

I think RDA will surprise and get the TKO.

Perry of course will win by KO.

I think it will be a fun fight but I also feel like its almost a forgone conclusion that Lawler wins.

I think it will be a fun fight but I also feel like its almost a forgone conclusion that Lawler wins.

Betting lines show RDA favored. Most online sites have RDA at -125

I don't know, Robbie is seriously long in the tooth. RDA could win with some wrestling but not sure, flip a coin but leaning Robbie just to see his savagery one more time.

Rooting for Robbie, but his cardio isn't what it used to be and his chin is what I'm really worried about.

I fully expect RDA to make hamburger out of Robbies lead leg with leg kicks

Back