Carlos Condit is one of my new favorite fighters

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't really put my finger on it on why I like him(no homo). He's just a badass I guess. I can't wait for his fight at UFC 219, it's gonna be amazing to see.
119_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Carlos_Condit.1353220766.0.0.jpg

Condit has been one of the most consistently entertaining for years. There was a time when I didn't like him, because he was usually fighting one of my favs, but the dude grew on me and is on my list of top one all time favorite fighters.

NBK has had a great career in terms of being fan friendly.

30 wins, 15 KO's, 13 Sub's.

When he wins, he finishes, and when he finishes, he wins.

I would've loved to see him against Platinum Mike Perry, but I understand why he didn't take that fight. If Maia rocked him with basic ground and pound, once PMP touched his chin it would be lights out

Magny should be an easy fight for a comeback.

If he manage to lose this tho...

He got robbed Vs Lawler

Hope he start another run to the top

NBK is gnarly as they come. Good submissions. Uses his length to bang it out.Always down to watch him fight

He beat Robbie and should have been champ. Came the closest to beating GSP in a long long time

Fights like an absolute savage and seems like a good dude

Good choice man Condit is awesome

NBK has had a great career in terms of being fan friendly.

30 wins, 15 KO's, 13 Sub's.

When he wins, he finishes, and when he finishes, he wins.
and he finishes violently...

Also speaking of Condit...

Most underrated chin ever? Dude has taken bombs from some of the biggest hitters around and the only TKO loss on his record is when he blew out his knee against Woodley

dude point fought Diaz.

please. love to see him get KO

if there was any moment to become a condit fan,

25f5zmc1_medium.gif

it was this.

dude point fought Diaz.

please. love to see him get KO

Lol, dude outstruck, out maneuvered and outworked a plodding zombie-Daiz who didn't look like even deserved to be in there with NBK.

Don't cry Diaz-:eek::eek::eek:s <45>

Good time for him to come back. The division is in shambles and I think him and Tyron have some unsettled business. The way that fight ended was kinda heartbreaking for Natural born killer fans. Would love to see a rematch! If he can get past Magny, He should grab that Mic from Rogan and verbally attack Woodley and Demand it.

That said. Hope he is doing some leg work because Tyron chopped him down like a goddamn tree. Would be interesting to see if he can do it again? Or if it was fluke? Was really nasty and painful looking.

Back