Werdum fined $600 for boomerang assault

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/fabricio-werdum-fined-600-dollars-boomerang-assault-colby-covington

Former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum was fined $600 for hitting Colby Covington with a boomerang outside the host hotel for UFC Fight Night 121.

Werdum, 40, no-showed his court date for the incident, which was captured in two different videos. The court still heard his case and fined him the amount, according to 9News in Sydney.

MMAjunkie was unable to immediately reach Werdum for comment. In a text message on Wednesday, Covington, 29, wrote to MMAjunkie, “Guilty as charged. He’s lucky I told them to take it easy on him.”

"He’s lucky I told them to take it easy on him.”

200.gif

His Reebok dollar should just about cover this from his last fight I'd assume?

Also, we now have legal documentation that Colby Covington is more of a "filthy animal" than Werdum.

Colby has a DUI, fleeing police, and assault charge on his record as an adult and was actually arrested for his filthy animal antics.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbeaversbeat/2010/06/pac-10_wrestling_champ_colby_c.html

Werdum got a $600 fine and no one cared that he didn't show up to his court date.

Colby needs to clean his act up.

Somebody remind me how much McGregor and Diaz & posse got fined for throwing water bottles.

I'd pay $600 just to have boomerang assault on my record.

So a boomerang is worth 600 $ while a thrown can of monster energy results in a 150.000$ fine. Interdasting<mma4>

He should get that money back to him before you can say, "The dingo et moi bebby."

If all it costs is $600 (whatever that is adjusted) to hit Colby with a boomerang and watch him run away filming himself in panic?

Then expect a lot more boomerang attacks, lol.

Oh dear god, no!

The punishment is too much!

We heard he was going away for a long, long time by Colby's white trash fanbase.. but THIS?!?!

He will not recover.
I hope he saved his reebok money

Back